Control your Autonomic music system right from your mobile device or tablet. TuneBridge is designed with a music-first approach, this app allows you to search songs across services, add favorites, create scenes, group rooms and more.
- Global search across all your streaming services and local files simultaneously. Plus, the app will automatically select the highest-quality source for you to listen to.
- Choose specific music and rooms to create a scene you can recall anytime you see fit. Hosting a party? Play your Party Scene, complete with custom dance tunes, rooms, and even a schedule.
- TuneBridge allows for a streamlined listening experience across multiple services. Listening to a song on Spotify? Use it to start a Pandora radio station.
- Simple Navigation. An innovative control panel makes it easy to find what you’re looking for and puts the most popular functions like Room Grouping, Scenes, and Favorites just a click away.
- Music-First Approach. TuneBridge allows for a streamlined listening experience across multiple services. Listening to a song on Spotify? Use it to start a Pandora radio station.
- Room Grouping. Control music and volume for individual rooms, or group rooms together for a more immersive listening experience.
- Create a Scene Choose specific music and rooms to create a scene you can recall anytime you see fit. Hosting a party? Play your Party Scene, complete with custom dance tunes, rooms, and even a schedule.
- Vast Lineup of Streaming Services from Pandora to Spotify, the Autonomic app supports the world’s most popular music streaming services, so customers don’t have to compromise on which playlists they can hear.
Ratings and Reviews
What about supporting the 5A and 2A your we still selling just last year???
Why does this not work with the 5A and 2A? I spent many tens of thousands of dollars on Mirages and Amps for 2 houses. The old app is very long in the tooth and has not been updated really forever and very, very infrequently. You were still selling my 5A and 2A last year but your new shiny app here does not support those????
Doesn’t work with their 2a
Lame. Old app is lame. I have new equipment their old app is awful and clunky. I was hoping to use this app like they promote on their website. I have brand new equipment and can’t use their new app. This whole system has been a total PITA and a waste of money in my opinion. Clunky and very spotty and unreliable.
No support for all product line
When you call the company and inquire when they will support their older streamer and product line, some that are only a little over a year old, the arrogantly respond they have no intention to ever have the new application support those products.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.