TuneFor Ukulele tuner for every Ukulele lover
TuneFor Ukulele tuner is design for the tuner beginners，Every one take it do not need read any normal file can tune your Ukulele easily and professional.
Take it you will be the tuner master，
If you want tune your Ukulele sound very very very accurate , You just need get the tuning prompt sound .
If you just need tune it well you just need look the light ,When it green you have finish it .
If you also can not tuning your Ukulele ,You can select the Manual mode， You can tune your Ukulele string one by one ,This is the easiest tuning mode .
That all ,We can let every Ukulele lover become the tune Master .
So easy , do you think so ! Try it. The best the easist tuner care for your musical life. We think you should share the best sound from your Ukulele ,And we can provide it to you with few time by your self .
We provide all the tuning mode:
Tunefor ukulele, a masterpiece specifically designed for ukulele beginners, provides you with easiest way to learn ukulele!
* simplest way to tune: the light turns green, the tuning finished, even a zero-base can learn to tune quickly.
* various leaning modes, improving your familiarity with music score, training your fingering, and your intonation.
-the “note pass” mode, specifically designed for the beginners of ukulele.
- various trains of ear training to cultivate the ability to accurately distinguish pitch.
- for training optional page of music score and game.
- customize the mode of learning chords, a totally new way of learning ukulele.
* detailed tutorial, a zero-base can play a song completely.
- give appropriate guidance and avoid detours.
- game training mode, no longer boring practice.
- different levels of difficulty to satisfy different groups.
- offers teaching contents rich in chords and score, etc.
- after training, qualifying automatically your performance by rating, if you want to improve your skill, you need to practice more.
* intelligently manage training-time and gain mastery of skills.
- make a plan scientifically by setting an alarm clock yourself.
If you want to learn to play ukulele in the easiest and fastest way but do not know where to start, download our tunefor ukulele and soon you will become an ukulele player!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- trial subscription is automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours before the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: http://www.insbridge.cc/index.php/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Any problem contact ：Contact@ukustudy.com
*UI upgradation and tabs-games UI improvement : 1. improve users' experience; 2. learn chords and upgrade UI experience of game mode ; 3. improve users' experience of record daily
* fix bug
* improve chords games and tab-games performance
Ratings and Reviews
Good but also meh 😐
I got my first ukulele at the beginning of this month because I was playing it during school and loved it. I couldn’t use this app at first which I get because the uke was SOO out of tune so it didn’t pick up the notes but then I got it and it this app works pretty well! I love how I can find different chords I’m not familiar with on it and metronome is helpful also. So that’s the good part. The meh part is that those are the only things you can do on there without paying for premium. Everything else is quite limited. I can only play one song that uses tabs which I just started learning. It would be nice to have some more songs you can play that use chords too. Another “meh” thing about this app is that it’s kind of hard to figure out what everything is. The directions should be clearer. But it a good app. I use it all the time for tuning.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and love for it. We have began to add instructions of how to use inside it, but not updated now. This will be usable in following version. We plan to update the app soon and will take full consideration of your suggestions. You can also send us emails inside the app about your opinions. Thanks for your support.
Ok so I am a beginner so I’m trying to figure out how to play these notes and tune it and play songs easily but When I try to listen to Mary had the little lamb the beginner song it’s like oh you need to have premium for this and I’m just like I’m just trying to learn how to play and your trying to charge me money just so I can listen to a beginner song?!! NO! Also if you are a beginner DO NOT GET THIS APP it’s SO confusing with all the different parts and everything you click I feel like it just pops up with HEY you need premium for this so you need to give money to have this! For a stupid app that you probably don’t even need! Ok so I am definitely deleting this app and creators I know you are just trying to make it work and you know trying to teach people but like can you stop it with the premium this and maybe add directions to everything so like beginner beginners can understand more, if you did those two things the app would be fine.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. This will be reached to our developers and they will also add directions in next version. And this app will be updated soon. If you have any good suggestions, welcome to tell us. Thanks for your support.
When I first got my ukulele, I decided to hold off on getting a real tuner and instead see if this app really did what it said it did. It really didn’t though. The app would only pick up the G and E strings, completely not acknowledging the C and A. As in I would play the C string and it would only say that it was an off-key G or E string. It was very frustrating because I couldn’t play my uke (correctly anyways) for a while since it it was so out of tune and I am not experienced enough to do it by ear. I had to purchase a Snark tuner and had to wait a while for shipping. Also, I was especially disappointed after seeing that this app had worked so well for many other people.
p.s.- I am usually not a person to write a rude review but after my experience and the fact that it still continuously asks me to write a review, I thought it was necessary
- rui qin
- 91 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © qinrui
- In-App Purchases
- Access All Content $5.99
- subscribe 1 month $11.99
- All ukulele tool functions $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.