Tunemaker Free Tryout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone or iPod into a musical instrument. Get Garageband in your pocket. Now with AirPlay support!
If you want to learn to play an instrument, write music, sing along, or record a song, TuneMaker can help. It's your own recording studio, a mini-practice space.
Tunemaker is a synthesizer, sampleplayer and drum computer in one. You can compose songs, create rhythms, or play live music. It's an easy to use music composition tool that let's anyone create music, even if you've never made music before, because it uses only five notes (instead of the twelve notes of a full piano keyboard). And they always sound good.
The available instruments are:
Short Piano Notes
Long Piano Notes
This is a FREE trial version. It's fully functional for 3 days or 20 runs.
Your better off buying a workstaion
This app is ok, but I think it needs a major upgrade.
Here's my list of things to change:
1. Let me make sheet music with play back sound from 100+ sounds like icomposer
2. Make the drum kits be able to do rudements(a basic need for any drummrer and drum machine), and add triplet notes(not 3 beats repeating after another like most machines). Also ghost notes.
3. Add the ablity to make choards.
4. Make this feel like a pro workstaion or arranger.
UPDATE: Playing with this more, I noticed some instruments need fixed:
1. Strings-WAY too much reverb!
2. Electric Guitar-Needs to be split into two seperate items, not just the one there.
3. Acoustic Guitar-Like the electric guitar, it has two sounds. Please pick one or the other.
4. Rock Drums-Why is there no crash cymbal?
5. Contrabass-Just fix it somehow. It sounds horrible.
Also, being able to set the length of time (in 1/4 beats) a note plays would help a lot. Right now, I don't think any instrument can play a whole note.
(If you are wondering what my original review was, it was about shake sensetivity being too low. It seems to have been fixed)
Very intuitive interface
I'm changing my review because I've given this thing a second look and it's flexibility and ease of use is so strong it is unique on the app store. If the developers just made it a full scale of notes and put in a + and - button to change the octave (and maybe added a stop play button), this thing would sell like wildfire! But it's close to a year with no updates...are the developers listening?
Just uninstall/reinstall to work around the 3 day time limit. Stereo out to your pc to save what you like. ;}
- Category: Music
- Released: Dec 05, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vincent Verweij
- © 2009 Makayama Media B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Version$2.99