By Stormy Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tunemark Radio is an advanced Internet radio tuner. Listen to TENS OF THOUSANDS of radio stations from around the world. View album artwork and artist info for the current playing song, share the song details with friends via Twitter, Facebook, or last.fm, find the song on iTunes, and much more!
NOTE: If you are having trouble with buffering under iOS 6, please go to the More->Settings on the tab bar and choose 20 seconds rather than the default of 10. This should help.
This radio player will never have any banner ads. Enjoy!
* Background play support
* Pause, Rewind, and Fast Forward back to the live stream
* Tunemark songs - search on iTunes, email song info, or save to a list for later reference
* Alarm clock / sleep timer - fall asleep and wake up to your favorite station
* Album artwork and artist information displayed when available.
* AirPlay support - stream the music wirelessly to other AirPlay compatible devices!
* Support for mp3, AAC, AAC+ v1 and AAC v2 audio
* Tell your friends about your favorite songs via Twitter, Facebook, and last.fm scrobbling
* Add custom URLs - pls, m3u, and mp3 and AAC direct link
* Browse the complete SHOUTcast™ directory, either by most popular genres or all genres
* Browse top 100 stations
* Search SHOUTcast™ via keywords
* SHOUTcast™ stations can be made favorites for faster reference
* Custom background wallpaper - choose your own picture from your camera roll or choose from 4 supplied background images.
* Music visualizer! Tap on the animated bar graph for a full screen music visualizer that changes in response to the music.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to leave feedback in your app reviews or contact Stormy Productions directly via the feedback button in the app.
What's New in Version 2.8
Corrected Japanese language support
Minor changes for iOS 7
Easily one of my favorite apps
For a music lover like me, Tunemark is a revelation. Thousands and thousands of stations, the ability to save & buy titles I like, album artwork, even a visualizer - AND ZERO ADS!
Recently, while on a long road trip, I simply plugged my iPhone into the aux input on the rental car's stereo, activated Tunemark, and streamed my favorite psychedelic rock stations (psychedelicized & Beyond the Beat Generation) and rode to my destination with a perfect soundtrack.
If you're a music lover (aka snob) like me, give Tunemark a try - I like it far more than other internet radio apps I've tried.
I’m really disappointed in how Apple have been slowly removing the ability to stream internet radio from iTunes and as far as I know it’s non-existant on their iOS music app.
I figure it’s extremely greedy of them to do that. Prats, actually.
Anyway, at least I don’t have to bother with Apples pap as Tunemark still works for adding streaming URL’s.
Perfect Shoutcast App
An app that does what it says. It searches and plays the vast library of Shoutcast/Icecast streams out there. Also lets you input custom urls if the station you want to listen to isn't listed on the Shoutcast aggregated list. It's all I need to listen to Internet radio stations. Please don't change a thing. Except maybe add an equalizer.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Stormy Productions
- © Stormy Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.