By Peter Deelstra
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An easy-to-use accurate visual chromatic tuner for your instruments. Best for higher pitch instruments such as the violin, flute, clarinet, trumpet, or oboe, but will also work well using the harmonic frequencies of lower pitch instruments too.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for a note is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you make adjustments. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune. This app listens to your instrument. It does NOT play a tone.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Supports transposed tunings for instruments in the key of E-flat, F, B-flat and A
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975)
- Doesn't directly pickup fundamental frequencies below 120 Hz (B2) because of iOS device hardware limitations, but will pickup the harmonic frequencies which will tune more accurately.
- Great for the violin, flute, clarinet, trumpet, or oboe.
What's New in Version 1.6
iOS 10 Support
Waste of money
Deleted it in 5 minutes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Deelstra
- © 2016 Peter Deelstra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.