Tuner & Metronome is the best free app for musicians.
The most accurate chromatic tuner and professional hands-free metronome.
Designed by musicians - superfast and simple!
Even one touch can:
• Start / stop the metronome
• Set a combination of sound / flash light / vibration / visual beats
• Turn on tuner
• Record your playing
• Select rhythm patterns
• Use black screen battery-saving mode
• Tuner with 2 modes: (1) chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch and intensity (2) pitch fork mode
• Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default)
• You can upload your sheet music through our app. You can record and practice playing while watching uploaded sheet musics.
• Our app never lags beats: a real metronome shouldn't lag.
• Able to record your playing with integrated one touch recorder
Flash light metronome mode
• If the sound of the metronome is hard to hear due to the speaker volume limit or loud background noise, use flash light metronome mode. In this mode, you can easily feel the beats with flashes of light. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall can flash the beats.
Large and simple button
• Start or stop the metronome with a big button whenever you want
• Supports all instruments, such as active piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute, harmonica, etc.
• Supports all kind of transposed instruments, including B-flat clarinet, F horn, E-flat saxophone, D-flat piccolo, and many others.
• Scales practice
• Precise beats per minute (BPM) control
• BPM detector
• Practice time tracker
• High precision tuner
• Visual metronome mode using flash light of the camera
• Tuning fork, pitch pipe
• Access to camera is required for flash light metronome, access to phone status is required to stop the metronome when a call is incoming, access to microphone is for recorder and tuner, and access to storage is for recorder.
• We offer a free version with ads and in-app purchase for ads removal.
• Ads removal maximizes usable screens for 1 year to use this app more effectively.
• Length of subscription is 1 year and subscription will automatically renew every 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Users can cancel it anytime at Account Settings after purchase.
• The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and will vary by country. You will see the price before purchase.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
C'est très bon! Mais...
Below was my review, but now when I am using the app, tuner or metronome, the video thing shows up on my iPhone in iOS 9, and sometimes plays a long note and sometimes doesn't play anything, but it is really annoying because it interrupts my practice. It will also crash every 10 seconds (and I mean every 10 seconds). Could you please fix this? With it fixed, my review below is totally correct. And is anyone else having this problem?
I love the app. It has both a tuner and a metronome, so I only have to have one app. It's very accurate, and I tried out a lot of apps before this one. I like this one the best. It works for all instruments, even though when you go to tune there is a guitar symbol. I highly recommend it.
By the way, my nickname says "the viola > all the others." I clearly play viola. 😂
I love this app so much it really helped me when I need to do a playing test for the cornet and I had to get to a speed. My only problem is that I don’t know how to check the speed that I am playing at. Because it shows you what your goal is at like 90 or 132 but if you want to check the speed that your at to see if your at the speed you want to be you can’t, or I can’t find it. So the app is really good but it only has the one problem.
Great for tuning my cello!!!!!
I use this app to tune my cello and my teacher always complements me for being perfectly in tune. I only use the tuner part of the app but it other cool features as well. I don’t know how it works for other instruments but I highly recommend it for other cellists.
- SUNG HO LEE
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Onsquare Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (1 year) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.