Tunerval - Smart interval training
By Sam Bender
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tunerval helps with three ear training skills: audiation, relative pitch, and intonation.
• Audiation is the ability to hear a pitch in your head
• Relative pitch is the ability to identify or produce an interval from a reference pitch
• Intonation is the ability to discriminate pitches which are close together
- Game Play -
For each question, Tunerval will play two pitches. For the specified interval, you must use your ear to determine whether the second pitch played was sharp, flat, or in tune. As you get more questions correct, the difference between the correct interval and the sharp and flat pitches decreases.
If you want to continue to improve, you need to project the pitch of the correct interval in your head and compare it with the pitch that was played.
What's New in Version 1.3.9
In-app purchases bug fixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 1.3.9
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Sam Bender
- © 2017 Sam Bender
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Instrument piano samples$0.99