Tunify : Remote for iTunes and Spotify !
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Control the way of listening to the music , Tunify lets you control iTunes and Spotify as easily as possible . It's placed in your Mac's status bar with beautiful , simple and slick design via a mini music player .
Install Tunify and know what's playing , switch tracks , view album artwork and songs, artists name and albums.
◉ Highlightes :
● Compatible with iTunes 11
● Auto equalizer
● Share your favorite songs in social networks
● Simple and beautiful mini player design
● Status Controls
● Switch tracks , view album artwork and songs, artists name and albums right on status bar
... and check out our other great apps !
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Bugs Fixed
Not a good app
1. It is a menubar only app. The image looks like a floating window. It is not.
2. Not compatible with the dark theme. It completely disappears with dark mode.
3. itunes has to be running. When click on the app. iTunes runs as well. eventouh Spotify is chosen in settings.
4. No album art with spotify.
-menu bar buttons look good on normal OS X theme. I bought thinking it was a floating window.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appersian
- © Appersian
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor