Tunnels are an everyday part of our lives, but is there anything we can do to stop them?
The answer is no. You cannot stop tunnels.
• The number one rule for tunnels is that you should never touch the weird colored parts of the tunnel. These are known as 'bad spots', and the last thing you want to do is touch a bad spot, whether you’re in a tunnel or not.
• The number two rule for tunnels is that you must reach the end of the tunnel. All tunnels have an end, but what will you discover once you are through? Hint: It will be another tunnel.
• A little-known trick for tunnels is that you should always try to grab all of the blue gems that lie on the floor, often in straight lines. These tunnel gems are valuable and can be used to buy spaceships. Yes, spaceships.
• Do not eat the tunnel gems. Tunnel gems are extremely poisonous.
• If you accidentally swallow a tunnel gem, please proceed to the nearest tunnel immediately. The only cure is to remain in tunnels for as long as you live. Luckily, this game will help you with that.
• If you are unable to find any tunnels, you are doing something wrong. There are only tunnels in this game. It is very difficult to play this game and find zero tunnels, so the most likely case here is that you are making a grievous error that we somehow have not accounted for.
• Nobody knows who invented the first tunnel. It is said that a wizard long ago wanted a way to quickly travel from the top of his tower to his gardens below, so he dropped a rope off of the top. While on the way down, he was inspired to punch a loose brick out of the wall. Thus, the first tunnel was created. Sometimes, these short tunnels are called “windows.”
• Wizards are now extinct, but spaceships still exist. This is the reason why you pilot a spaceship through most modern tunnels.
• Keep all arms and legs inside your spaceship when passing through any tunnel. We know it is tempting to try and grab the tunnel gems yourself, but your spaceship is equipped with state-of-the-art mechanical arms and legs that will do this for you.
• Some scientists say that the universe itself is one giant tunnel. Does this make us the gems? Who will collect us? Will they try to eat us?... or wait… are we the bad spots?
• Tunnels are neat!
• The final rule for tunnels is to always rate Tunnel Dash and leave some feedback. Do not attempt to collect or dodge the feedback of other tunnel pilots - this is behavior that should be strictly limited to tunnels.
• Music 8-BITchintendo (https://www.jamendo.com/artist/440035/8-bitchintendo)
• ProjectsU012 (https://freesound.org/people/ProjectsU012/sounds/341695/)
• WhaTThes (https://freesound.org/people/WhaTThes/sounds/417980/)
• DarkoZL (https://freesound.org/people/DarkoZL/sounds/101118/)
• Newagesoup (https://freesound.org/people/newagesoup/sounds/341169/)
• Cameronmusic (https://freesound.org/people/cameronmusic/sounds/138410/)
• Breviceps (https://freesound.org/people/Breviceps/sounds/445961/)
• Dneproman (https://freesound.org/people/Dneproman/sounds/377224/)
• Thegamemakerqueen (https://freesound.org/people/Thegamemakerqueen/sounds/423643/)
• Mobeyee.com (https://freesound.org/people/mobeyee/sounds/394693/)
• Fins (https://freesound.org/people/fins/sounds/133278/) (https://freesound.org/people/fins/sounds/133277/)
• InspectorJ (https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/403014/)
• Harrietniamh (https://freesound.org/people/harrietniamh/sounds/415083/)
- Abrakam SA
- 112.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Abrakam SA
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Gems $2.99
- 50 Gems $1.99
- 100 Gems $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.