Tunnel Lighting Calc is a native macOS CAD application specialized to perform lighting calculations for road tunnels.
With Tunnel Lighting Calc you don’t need to be a specialist.
Fill the form and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare a complete and professional lighting plan and report, formatted following your personal style.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Prepare and obtain a plan for the lights required for a tunnel road
• You can obtain fast answers about the best fixture and/or tunnel configuration in few steps through an optimization procedure.
• You can compare fixtures and choose the one that permits minimal consumption, and then build the 3D model to light.
• You can obtain an interactive 3D model of the planned tunnel and you can move inside, rotate, pan, zoom at any level
• You can obtain a printable report of your tunnel with pictures, list of used elements, their characteristic, results and cost of realization.
• You will be amazed on how easy is to create a full light plan.
• Works with parametric 3D objects used for modelling
• Imports third part light sources IESNA LM-63 (American standards), EULUMDAT (European standards) and can even import DXF drawings data files to create photometries!
• Can export to RTF a complete list, formatted according to user needs, of the installed products and special items.
• Perform calculation of electrical power and total cost.
• Output can be plotted on the surfaces projected on the plane and shown in real/false colors
• Generates iso-value curves or numerical tables
• Works well both in Metric and Imperial unit
• Includes all the functionality of Lighting Source Manager (available also separately here on the App Store)
• We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
OPTIMIZED FOR MACOS
• Tunnel Lighting Calc is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
• Full screen support for 3D model
• Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires minimum macOS 10.10)
• Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials
• Works both in Dark Mode and in Light Mode
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Various optimizations
• Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.