By Smart Bomb Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"If life as a rabbit is this much fun, no wonder they breed so quickly.” --148Apps
Create your own underground wonderland for some very unusual rabbits!
Feed baby rabbits by hand and watch them grow. Design new tunnels and chambers, then fill them with cool stuff your bunnies really use.
Play online or offline: Tunnel Town is as deep as your imagination!
Tunnel Town features:
- Curious bunnies you can pick up and play with!
- Play online or offline!
- Amazing high resolution 3D graphics and animation!
- Infinite possibilities: design your own underground world!
- Zillions of items for your bunnies to interact with!
- Share pics of your best bunny scenes with friends!
- Gardens to grow and treasure to discover!
- Make baby bunnies the old-fashioned way: on the dance floor!
- Scads of bunny species you've never seen. Can you breed the elusive Butterfly Bunny?
- Tunnel Town is completely FREE to download and play, but you can also purchase Gems and Stars for real money through the in-game shop. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases on your device.
- You must have an Internet connection the first time you launch the game, but you can play online or offline thereafter.
iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5)
iPod touch (4th generation and later)
Learn more: www.tunneltown.com
Follow us to talk about coming updates and request new features:
@TunnelTownDaily on Twitter
TunnelTownDaily on Facebook
Please rate the game and send us your feedback so we can keep updating it! We read all of your feedback at tunneltown.com, and your suggestions really will make a difference in what comes next!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Big fixes and updates to Facebook and Game Center integrations.
This app is great! My one problem is that it can take a little too much time to load and I never actually get my daily bonuses. Otherwise it is a great app. Also, I heard my friend say you could log into your animal jam account. Is that true? Do I get something out of it? If it is true, can you put in a tutorial? Thanks! I really like all the great items, and the bunnies are so cute! I like the fox bunnies the best. The TV is my favorite item and I also like the dirt bike.
I haven't had many crashes, and when I do I am able to get back on without a problem. One thing about this game I don't like however, is the fact that the rabbit's energy is drained so quickly when you have them dig or collect coins. Then it takes forever to have them sleep or sit to get energy back. And the food doesn't give much energy. If this was fixed, it would be a five star game.
Love it but...
This app is one of my favorite games since it is an animal jam thing. After the update though my game got glitchier. When I breed I can't the name of the bunny that's possible or when I look at the info about that object it is floating. Those glitches didn't really mess with anything else though so it was minor. Other than that I love the game!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smart Bomb Interactive, Inc.
- © Smart Bomb Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of 50 Stars$1.99
- Pile of 10,000 Gems$1.99
- Pile of 150 Stars$4.99
- Pile of 30,000 Gems$4.99
- Pile of 400 Stars$9.99
- Pile of 100,000 Gems$9.99
- Pile of 1000 Stars$19.99
- Pile of 300,000 Gems$19.99
- Pile of 2,750 Stars$49.99
- Pile of 1,000,000 Gems$49.99