Are you a fan of tabletop role-playing games? How about those old-school RPGs you used to play back in the day? Well, Tunnels & Trolls Adventures is one of the best pen and paper text adventure games in which you get to select an adventure story and foray into a world filled with trolls, dwarves, monsters, balrogs and more. In this free role-playing game, you need to determine and choose the actions and decisions of the character based on your abilities and the story line. So, it’s up to you to jump into a fight with a monster or lay low for a while.
If you can’t get enough of games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder Adventures, or just a fan of classic fantasy pen and paper RPGs in general, you will love Tunnels & Trolls Adventures.
• Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
• Wonderful quality with hand-drawn arts and epic sound effects and music
• Easy to learn and addictive gameplay
• Different classic stories to choose from, including Buffalo Castle and Naked Doom
• Forge your hero from one of the four kindred races – Humans, Elves, Dwarves or Hobbs
• Adapted from the classic pen & paper Tunnels & Trolls role-playing system by Ken St. Andre
• Buy gems to unlock new adventures
• Free to play with hearts
For support issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our newest adventure, *THE SEWERS OF OBLIVION* is out now! Will you be able to overcome the terrors that lurk beneath the city? Let's find out!
Ratings and Reviews
Bug found Still Awesome
First off I love what you have all done. Second, I’m a huge fan of TNT for years. Looking forward for more updates and books. So far I have boughten all the ones you have released in this app. I really would love it if you can add a store and different classes. I’m really hoping for war/wiz or shoot just anything else . Would be nice to have some books that will teleport you to another book. You guys should know what I’m talking about. TNT was famous for that lol. I’m rating you guys 5 stars I know you are going to keep coming out with stuff and get better and better. Lastly I have found a bug with your newest release sword for hire. Spoilers to anyone who is reading. In the part where you find the stone and you have the option to touch it. Once you go to take the armor it doesn’t let you or continue. It just freezes. Please fix it. I want to continue my quest plus really want to know if it was just a trap in the end or better armor than what I have on lol. Anyways tyvm, can’t wait for the book that the ring should have teleported me too in the naked dungeon quest and maybe even heroes on the high seas : )
Hey Noble Day! Thanks for the kind words, and for joining us on an adventure! Let’s see if we can tackle some of your points:
-- A use for gold and a larger variety of classes are on our long list of “things to do.” We’ll absolutely let you know when we add new features to the game!
-- Books that teleport you to other books is certainly on the list! In fact, you can find a relic of this system in ‘Naked Doom,’ when you find a certain amulet that was intended to teleport you to another adventure… We’ll see if we can pull this off in the future.
-- We fixed the bug where you could not obtain the armor in ‘Sword for Hire.’ You’ll need to give up the adventure and re-play it, though you can contact our support team (email@example.com) if you lost any Hearts in the process. They’ll be happy to make good!
Thanks again for taking the time to play! Happy delving!
—The MetaArcade Team
Games great so far, don’t like the premium gems though.
Been into DnD for the last couple years and now that I spend the majority of my time on the road away from my group this app gives me back a little of what I’m missing.
I’ve just got it today however so I hope it has some staying power. I would much prefer to pay a flat price of $20-30 for every campaign in a pack or atleast have every campaign have it’s own monetary price rather than have to deal with a predatory and annoying premium currency. I opened the shop immediately after the first dungeon because I enjoyed it so much, that I wanted to support the devs and purchase the “full” game only to be met with micro transaction/premium currency that in the end convinced me to just use my limited supply of hearts rather than purchase anything, after I ran out I simply closed the app and haven’t returned hoping there is some sort of regen timer you see in games with this same sort of pay model. I understand the appeal behind using a pay model like this however sadly it pushes people who have a shred of dignity and an eye for predatory business practices away.
Great stuff! Buuuuuuuuut................
My level has glitched two or three times, every time it happened it was after an adventure, it would be like lvl 25 down to 24. However my attributes were unscathed but it still makes me nervous about loosing my hard earned stats! Would love to see more features like being able to choose another class other than warrior or actually be able to spend my gold on items to use or maybe an option to buy tangible adventures or other Tunnels merchandise and products in the ye olde shoppe section and have them mailed to you, maybe even upload your own pictures for character profiles( however the selection is rather impressive). My suggestions aside I absolutely love this app and highly would recommended it to my friends! It would take a whole other review to rave about everything I LOVE about this app but I thought I’d add some suggestions for this instead! Thanks for the most fun I’ve had with an app in a long time! It is a true escape! (Not spamming, just correcting misspellings) XD
- MetaArcade, Inc.
- 172.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 MetaArcade, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Large Gem Bundle $9.99
- Small Heart Bundle $0.99
- Small Gem Bundle $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.