Others have ads, we have art.
Tunr is an ad-free, all-in-one visual music player that connects you to top music services and streaming providers, including: Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, your iTunes music library, Sound Spaces ambient audio library, and an ever-expanding universe of podcasts and internet radio stations!
- Access top music services and streaming providers
- Unlimited Ad-Free music, --> no account necessary <--
- 2500+ Podcasts | 250+ Net Radio Stations all FREE!
- A feature-loaded music player that's easy to use
- Apple Music support coming soon!
- Play history and bookmarks across music providers
- Combined audio cache so even 16GB devices are ideal
- Built-in ambient audio loops for relaxation & meditation
- Visualize live audio using Live Mic mode
- Advanced controls over data usage, UI elements, visuals
- Tunr is many apps in 1!
Buy Tunr's visuals individually, all together, or get them via a monthly subscription. Try a Tunrvision subscription FREE for 7 days and get:
- The complete Tunr visual experience
- Full access to all of Tunr's 17 Visual Packs
- Automatic access to new Visual Packs
Everything else is completely free (note that some streaming providers require a user account or a paid subscription to access and use their services)
TunrVision Subscription Details:
- $1.99 each month after free trial.
- Cancel anytime in iTunes or "View Subscriptions" link in the app. Your iTunes account will be charged after the trial period and will renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeit if this subscription is purchased elsewhere.
Tunr's visuals are the product of over a decade of development achievement at SoundSpectrum, and are also the reason Tunr is available at no cost. Your support in purchasing visuals helps keep Tunr an amazing and ad-free experience.
Please provide feedback using our in-app feedback form, and reviews really help!
SoundSpectrum also offers easy-to-use, rich music visualization software, fully-featured standalone applications, and screen savers for macOS and Windows computers. See what your favorite live and pre-recorded music looks like with one of our real-time visualizers, giving you endless and unique video for any environment!
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SoundSpectrum-149904468353232/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TunrTrending
Web - https://soundspectrum.com/tunr
- Fixed navbar buttons sometimes not working
- Fixed Metatron not activiating for Full Spectrum Bundle
Ratings and Reviews
better than most.
Sadly most music visualizers for iOS blow. This is one of the better ones, probably the best I have found so far, but bear in mind its competition is abysmal. This is the only one I actually use even a little. I would really like to see lower prices or better deals, and I would really like to be able to sort by Artist>Album>Track#, which is pretty much the way everyone sorts but for some reason isn’t available here unless I missed something. Sorting by Artist just gives you all the songs by that artist in alphabetical (!) order, mixing all albums together and not utilizing track order in any way. To me this sorting function is the main thing that needs improvement. I don’t know how the radio and streaming works, I only care about my own library.
Other than these issues, no major complaints, it does its job and the visuals I have tried are .... well ... they are okay. Not nearly great enough to pay the asking prices on most, but they at least seem to be the proper resolution and aspect ratio and they are usually at least interesting. If the devs of this app push higher and higher quality content, lower prices, and fix sorting, it will be a winner in my book.
OMG the potential
I was using G-force when it was a WinAmp plug-in. Yes, I am an OG music visualizer junkie. I was thrilled to see this app, I’ll be even more thrilled when it comes to AppleTV (omg 65” of 4K splendor is ready for this) I just have a couple of comments that I mean totally constructively.
1.Get help with the UI. 1993 called, and yes, they want their shiny things back.
The intro audio sequence is really cool. It almost reminded me of the game Ingress and it felt like this music ‘portal’ was something special - like an underground hacky feel but in a good way.
2. Get it to work with Apple Music. This is obviously of greater priority.
What is working is smooth, beautiful, and I think some of the best visualization programming you can find anywhere. The roots of this product are sooo deep — I’m sure very few people realize how cool these vizzies are. WinAmp 4evah ;)
I cannot wait to see where this one goes and - AppleTV next? Omg pls pls pls :)
G-Force, Whitecap, Aeon, SoftSkies!!!
I’ve been a huge fan of Soundspectrum since I experienced the original iTunes Visualizer on my iMac in the early 2000’s. I went on to purchase Whitecap and Aeon because the visuals are out-of-this-world. When I decided to purchase Tunr the guys behind the project offered 6 months of free upgrades on my existing products. I can’t say enough about the quality of the products and the dedication these guys put into it.
- 124.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SoundSpectrum Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TunrVision $1.99
- Full-Spectrum Bundle $34.99
- G‑Force $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.