Tupelo Honey serves up responsibly-sourced, scratch-made Southern fare, local beer & hand-crafted cocktails. Download our app to earn points every time you dine and receive special offers, birthday gifts, order Tupelo to go, easily make reservations, and more!
Get Shoo Mercy-Sized Perks:
1) Register your credit/debit card(s) in the app.
2) Dine with us for brunch, dinner or Happy Hour.
3) We’ll buzz your phone when you earn a reward. No need to fish your phone out, check-in, or scan anything. Just pay as usual.
4) Rewards and special offers show up on your phone for you to use. Easy as a buttered biscuit!
We update the app regularly to make it shinier!
Keep it updated to take advantage of the latest features and improvements.
- This version includes a completely new UI that we hope you enjoy.
• Like the app? Leave us a good rating!
• Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great food ok service..
The service at the Asheville location was slow but better. The Franklin one was a mess. The bar was wet and nasty and she went to lay the menus down and we were like um can you wipe this down then she was like ugh I’ll have to come around and we were like yes ok then do. Then we ordered fried okra and 30 minutes later they brought it and we were like we don’t even want it now aren’t our entrees coming soon? She was like yes. The whole attitude was just annoying. I live in Chicago and restaurants close left and right because of this so good luck keeping all these locations open.
Competeley redeemed themselves from our last, less than stellar, experience!
New management and amazing staff were super attentive and friendly! Great food and we love the happy hour menu! Give it another try if you haven’t been in a while! Feels like it did back at Grand Opening a few years ago!
Management needs more help
Bartender also handled tables and only a handful of waitresses to wait on a packed house. Kitchen was backed up and our food was either room temp or cold. We are our meals due to hunger from waiting just over an hour for our food.
The food tasted okay, but I’m sure would have tasted better hot. If you go here make sure you don’t have plans after and hope they have more staff.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.