Take charge of your credit and financial health with Turbo, FREE from the makers of TurboTax! Unlock your financial potential with the knowledge and tools you need to make your best financial decisions – powered by your tax and credit data.
Turbo Key Features:
● Free Credit Score: Check your credit for free with Turbo. Learn your VantageScore credit score, directly pulled from TransUnion. Turbo gathers the latest data to give you an up-to-date view of your financial health. Checking your credit report won’t affect your scores.
● Free Credit Report: Sign up and get a free credit check with the touch of a button; we’ll provide you with your credit report instantly. Turbo pulls together three important numbers to provide you with further insight into your financial health: verified income, credit score, and debt-to-income ratio. Examine your payment history, credit utilization, types of credit, derogatory marks, and more.
● 24/7 Credit Monitoring: Turbo can help you spot identity theft with 24/7 credit monitoring*. Access your free credit report instantly to determine what’s changed.
● View Verified Income and Debt in One Place: Turbo is more than a credit score app. See where you stand with your verified income, debt-to-income ratio, and credit score in a single account dashboard.
● Get Personalized Advice: Turbo provides you with personalized advice based on your credit score, verified income, and debt-to-income ratio. Get custom tips to help you improve your credit score, pay off debt sooner, and save money on interest.
● Let Smart Tools Do the Math for You: Get insights to help you reach your financial goals. You can see what you may qualify for today and what you might be able to afford in the future on mortgages, personal loans, and more.
● Totally Free: Turbo is completely free to use. We won’t upsell you or ask for any credit card info. Check your credit score for free, with just the click of a button.
● We value your security: Turbo works hard to safeguard your information by encrypting all of your data stored in our systems.
Turbo may be the financial tool you’ve been waiting for. With up-to-date data and expert knowledge, your credit report may be able to provide you important insight into your financial health. Run a free credit check with Turbo and discover your financial potential.
*Credit reporting provided by TransUnion. There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a variety of scores to make lending decisions. The credit score provided by Turbo may not be the specific credit score used by your lender.
Check out our brand new marketplace, advice, and community experiences!
Thanks for using Turbo!
Ratings and Reviews
Best financial planner I’ve ever used!
I’ve always been a little overwhelmed by Credit scores and keeping track of my finances. Turbo lays out all the information in an easy to view and understand way, and even explains how each thing affects your credit score, like the age of your accounts and even the exact amount you have on each and how credit companies view them. I’ve been using Turbo and its advice to pay down my credit cards in a smart way and manage both my finances and my credit score. I actually check it almost every day and eagerly await the updated score each month. Thank you so much for helping me finally understand! :)
Focus on lender metrics is great! Needs pull feature.
Debt to Income is huge in the lending world but so few people are even aware of the metric, let alone how to calculate it. Great to see an app that put same info in front of the borrower as the lender.
My frustration is that after the initial data pull, there’s no clear way to update your data. I understand the app is pulling your credit report to get info on which accounts you have and the payments for each, but it’s not clear if it only does this once or repeats it each time you open the app, or once weekly, or monthly, etc.
Since I got the app, my debts have changed and their associated payments, and therefore my dti should change. Though the app says it’s collecting my info when it first opens, the data doesn’t actually update.
To verify, I ran a test by downloading the app on another device. I did get a different set of numbers.
I’d recommend adding a manual data pull feature where you can force the app to pull your current credit report data.
Good start to what may become a great app
I like this app as it provides an easy way to determine your financial health. The most useful element for me is the comparisons to others in my age group as it helps me determine how I’m doing and what areas I need to focus on to improve.
That said, the current app is limited to only 3 data points: income, credit score, and debt-to-income ratio. I would also like to see net worth (pulled in from my Mint account) broken out by assets (i.e. cash, investments, real estate & other property) and debt (i.e. student loans, credit cards, mortgage) with the same ability to compare each category and sub-category to others my age.
Furthermore, other useful metrics would around savings rates (i.e. % of income saved in retirement plans, total % of income saved). It would also be nice to see both state and national averages.
I love Intuit’s other products and hope they can turn Turbo into something that can really help people level set where they stand in terms of overall financial health.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We greatly value honest feedback from our customers as it gives us the opportunity to understand ways to make Turbo even better in the future. We've passed along your comments to our product team and as we roll out even more features and functionality in the coming months, we hope you'll continue to give Turbo a try. - Turbo mobile team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.