Turbo Math - Pirate Challenge Game: Educational App For Kindergarten, First, Second, Third and Fourth Grade Kids
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What an easy way to master Math with this fun game!
* Winner of the the Best Education App award from Balefire Labs
* Used by over 100,000 students and 1,000 schools
* Loved by Parents and Teachers.
Turbo Math: Pirate Challenge offers a fun-filled way to learn math through its reward system and interesting games. As the children progresses through the various levels of pirate challenge, they will be getting better at math without even realizing that they are practicing math. Parents and Teachers will appreciate the clever packaging, depth of coverage and attention to detail.
+ Kindergarten to 4th grade Math based on U.S. Common Core Standards
+ Comprehensive study plans with hundreds of lessons in a variety of math topics
+ Engaging gameplay with awesome graphics
+ True gaming through rewards, challenges and levels
+ Detailed feedback and proficiency tracking for each individual student
+ Classroom edition for up to 30 students
+ Plenty of mini-games to keep the kids engaged
- Do not share your personal information with anyone else
- Do not include 3rd party apps
- Include gated feedback links and links to external websites
- Use analytics to collect user data for improving our app and to send performance reports to parents and teachers.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Bug fix version of 1.3.
In 1.3 we added
- Math content improvements - more sections, new question types for match and sort
- Fully revised pirate-themed reward system to greatly improve motivation to complete math lessons
- Improved tutorials and overall user experience
It is the best educational software we have come across. The best part is it covers the entire syllabus not just addition or subtraction. I have a 1st grader and a 4th grader and both of them love it. They are competing to see who will become the complete pirate first. Love to see them fight over an educational app. They are entertained while educated . It is very user friendly too. I strongly recommend it for all little kids.
I love that they have to do lessons before bonus mini games. The lessons are fun and my kids ask for more lessons. I do wish it was free, or less expensive, maybe even unlimited for monthly subscription. I have four kids and they want to play so much they just whip through the lessons.
Really nice app for kids. The problems are well designed and just enough repetition so that it does not get boring and helps reinforcing new concepts. The graphics are neat as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 140 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Odinix Inc.
- © 2013 Odinix Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Kindergarten$3.99
- All First Grade$3.99
- All Second Grade$3.99
- All Third Grade$3.99
- Fourth Grade$3.99
- Kindergarten Addition$0.99
- First Grade Addition$0.99
- Kindergarten Counting I$0.99
- Second Grade Addition$0.99
- Kindergarten Class Room$19.99