TurboCollage - Collage Creator
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
== SALE - 20% OFF FOR TODAY ONLY ==
A newer version of TurboCollage is now available. Search TurboCollage 6 on Mac App Store to get the latest version.
Create stunning picture collages on your Mac. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Let your imagination fly and arrange pictures like a beehive. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by dragging a few pictures into TurboCollage. Choose a collage style from seven exciting variants. Select from a range of default picture sizes and aspect ratios or create your own custom size for your collage. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation and use a color or a custom picture as collage background. You can even use a transparent background for your collage. Add shadows to pictures to give your collage a real paper collage feel. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
• Regular Pile
• Circle Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Add text to collage
• Create collage in any custom size
• Wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
• Customize picture shadows
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Customize picture borders
• Select background picture or color
• Tile background picture
• Use transparent background
• Set rounded corners on pictures in Grid, Mosaic, Center Frame, and Zig Mosaic collages
• Customize number of rows and columns in grid
• Create Landscape or Portrait collages
• Customize text color, text background opacity and color, shadows, and alignment
• Resize, rotate, or move text
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Regular Pile collage
• Create symmetric Center Frame collages
• Upload collage directly to Facebook
• Post collage to Twitter
• Save collage design to edit later
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, and Maverics.
Steps to add pictures from new Mac OS X Photos app:
1. Open Finder and create a new folder.
2. Drag pictures that you want to add from Photos app to the new folder in Finder.
3. Add pictures from folder to TurboCollage.
What's New in TurboCollage 5.2.1
• New Photohive collage style
• New Circle Pile collage style
• Post collage to Twitter directly from TurboCollage
I rarely write reviews of Apps, but this one is INCREDIBLE! I have bought many collage programs as well as collage apps and spent more money on them all than I care to think about. Most end up in folders called “Collage - Do Not Use!"
I looked at this one and thought it was just another app that I would probably purchase and discard, but it is amazing!! I created a collage in three minutes after adding some pictures, changing pictures around, changing collage types and backgrounds, putting in my text box describing the event, and all this included learning how to use it! As Historian for a service club and having hundreds of pages to do to show what our Club has done throughout the year, I have been struggling because each page takes me hours, literally! I am now excited because I can catch up in a week this summer if I can do a whole collage in about three minutes!
This App is a gem among many broken rocks! Thank you to the developers who have made a truly outstanding App! I will look to see what other programs you have done!
There’s a reason I spend very little time with this app...
It is that good! As others have stated here, this app is simple and works great! I can pull together a collage with captions/text that looks REALLY good in a matter of minutes…literally. I have never spent more than an hour putting one together on here, and usually only about 20-30 minutes. I’m a doctor with volunteer organization, not a designer, and I need to pull stuff together fast and with little effort to update supporters in an eye-catching way, and this app helps me do this each time.
Definitely worth it for a simple platform that creates an elegant-looking, eye-catching final product.
Quick and easy, but still lacking essential manual controls.
This is my go-to app for creating quick and elegant collages. It’s easy to chuck a selection of images into the pile and let Turbo Collage sort them instantaneously. The problems arise when you want to make manual adjustments to the frame sizes or when you add a new photo and your painstakingly designed layout is completely reorganised.
- easy to use
- offers some good manipulation of the border widths and colors
- presets are creative and look nice
- using textures for the background is easy as long as you have some reset textures to hand
- adding to or removing a picture from the pile will reset your layout
- can’t resize image frames - this would be particularly useful in the new circle pile setting
- no ability to adjust the image area, so if the "zig-zag" is not quite right, you have to just keep hitting "Shuffle" and hope for the best
Overall, definitely worth the small price and far easier than doing the same thing in Photoshop.