TurboCollage - Collage Creator
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
== SALE - 50% OFF FOR TODAY ONLY ==
Create stunning picture collages on your Mac. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Let your imagination fly and arrange pictures like a beehive. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by dragging a few pictures into TurboCollage. Choose a collage style from seven exciting variants. Select from a range of default picture sizes and aspect ratios or create your own custom size for your collage. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation and use a color or a custom picture as collage background. You can even use a transparent background for your collage. Add shadows to pictures to give your collage a real paper collage feel. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
• Regular Pile
• Circle Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Add text to collage
• Create collage in any custom size
• Wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
• Customize picture shadows
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Customize picture borders
• Select background picture or color
• Tile background picture
• Use transparent background
• Set rounded corners on pictures in Grid, Mosaic, Center Frame, and Zig Mosaic collages
• Customize number of rows and columns in grid
• Create Landscape or Portrait collages
• Customize text color, text background opacity and color, shadows, and alignment
• Resize, rotate, or move text
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Regular Pile collage
• Create symmetric Center Frame collages
• Upload collage directly to Facebook
• Post collage to Twitter
• Save collage design to edit later
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.2.1
• New Photohive collage style
• New Circle Pile collage style
• Post collage to Twitter directly from TurboCollage
• Tested with Mac OS X Yosemite and Maverics
Quick and easy, but still lacking essential manual controls.
This is my go-to app for creating quick and elegant collages. It’s easy to chuck a selection of images into the pile and let Turbo Collage sort them instantaneously. The problems arise when you want to make manual adjustments to the frame sizes or when you add a new photo and your painstakingly designed layout is completely reorganised.
- easy to use
- offers some good manipulation of the border widths and colors
- presets are creative and look nice
- using textures for the background is easy as long as you have some reset textures to hand
- adding to or removing a picture from the pile will reset your layout
- can’t resize image frames - this would be particularly useful in the new circle pile setting
- no ability to adjust the image area, so if the "zig-zag" is not quite right, you have to just keep hitting "Shuffle" and hope for the best
Overall, definitely worth the small price and far easier than doing the same thing in Photoshop.
Just like the Lite
I’ve been using the lite version for a few months now and wanted to try something new with its features so I bought the full version. I’m blown away with the full version and I think its a well worth buy if you dont or never buy anything from the Mac Store.
Only cons are you can’t resize the boxes, hives, or circles.
Best Collage App
It’s free. It’s convenient. I’ve used this for all sorts of projects and it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful it is. I would pay money for it, but it wasn’t required (at least when I bought it a year or so ago). I continue to use it. I love it. SO HAPPY I found it.