TurboScan: document & receipt scanner - scan multiple pages and photos to PDF
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 20+ other countries for over 3 years!
Featured in The NY Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012) and The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
• “If you're not using TurboScan for your document scanning, you're doing it wrong” – Engadget.com (TUAW, 2014)
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" - AppBank (April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" - iosLawyer.com (Dec 2012)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan 3x mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.7.3
Auto color mode selection (the color mode button now shows the CURRENT color mode.)
Auto document size selection for receipts and business cards
7 new interface languages: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
Minor fixes and improvements
Outstanding, works great with Dropbox
I've downloaded other PDF apps but this continues to be my go-to for scanning docs and receipts with iPhone and getting into Dropbox. Great way to consolidate scans or screenshots into 1 PDF. When paying bills via phone apps, just screenshot the billing, account detail and payment confirmation screens, then at TurboScan create a new doc & select a screenshot from photo album. Enter title by clicking on 'document' up top, do not select date stamp unless you want in title , hit 'x' to close and save doc (for me works best), then reopen and add other pages/screenshots to. Once done, hit share icon and 'open pdf in' will then let you save to Dropbox. When scanning (so useful for daily receipts and docs and for most purposes replaces bulky scanner) the 'frame' feature rocks and seems to fix many issues (folds and crumples) and flattens image. I'm happy with this app. (Also if you scan directly from within app you'll bypass having a photo in camera roll to delete later...)
Daily go-to app
I have not used any other scanner apps, but I haven't needed to: TurboScan has satisfied most every requirement I've had and hasn't let me down yet. I'm extremely satisfied with it.
The app allows you to scan multiple documents, export to PDFs, email to contacts, and save to camera roll. The images are crisp and take up barely any room on your drive, especially if you scan in black and white. You can scan with your camera or import a photo from your library. Also there is a "sure scan" feature that allows you to photograph a document three times, which the software analyzes to determine the best version. Documents also can be uploaded to your Dropbox account, and they can be modified, rearranged, or deleted at any time. All in all, it's an incredibly handy app that I highly recommend based on my daily use of it as a way to preserve receipts and important paperwork.
Perfect for truck drivers!
This is, quite simply, the most perfect app for any driver out there. I use it to keep track of all logs, trip reports, receipts, scale tickets, etc. and send everything to my office on a weekly basis. My dispatch loves the fact that all of my paperwork is waiting in their email long before anyone else's arrives in the mail.
In addition to the simplicity of function, the side benefits are tremendous. I never need to worry about not knowing what I'm owed for reimbursement. I have definitive proof in my phone, my own email, and the email of everyone remotely involved. No more excuses.
If they ever lose or misplace ANYTHING, I can simply remind them to pull up the email and print whatever they need. No recreating paperwork from memory.
Use this app. It's an absolute lifesaver.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.