TurboScan Pro: document & receipt scanner - scan multiple pages and photos to PDF
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
20% Off for a limited time only!!! TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 20+ other countries for over 3 years!
Featured in The NY Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012) and The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
• “If you're not using TurboScan for your document scanning, you're doing it wrong” – Engadget.com (TUAW, 2014)
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" - AppBank (April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" - iosLawyer.com (Dec 2012)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan 3x mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.7.4
TurboScan is now fully compatible with iOS 9.
TurboScan is now a universal app that works natively on both iPhone and iPad.
Easier SureScan: tap once and TurboScan will take three shots automatically.
iOS Spotlight Search for all stored scans (iOS 9)
iPhone 6S 3D Touch support: for a quick scan or search, open the Quick Action menu with a light press on the TurboScan icon on the home screen. Preview scan content with a light press on its title; press deeply to open it.
Multitasking on iPad: TurboScan works alongside other apps in a slide-over or split view.
Easier search with smart suggestions list.
The “Sent” icon now appears, for scans that were e-mailed or exported.
Scans are one step lighter now (back to the previous behavior).
“Open PDF In” button for separate pages (on single page view).
Interface rotation on iPhone 6 Plus.
Optimizations and minor fixes and improvements.
Far better than my flatbed scanner, and much easier too!
I have been using this app for at least 2 years, and I am still amazed every time I use it. The ease of using TurboScan makes it so amazing. Compared to my new (2013 model) HP printer/scanner, the scan quality this app produces is far better than my flatbed scanner. It is especially useful when scanning text documents (into PDFs). The SureScan feature, which takes 3 separate pictures, is great. You can easily adjust the frame and color intensity of each page, and easily switch between B/W, Color, and Photo modes in post-processing. Adding additional pages is simple, and in no time you have a multiple pages document, ready to e-mail or save to your phone, and your scanned documents are stored in the app in case you need to go back to them. It is so convenient to have a high quality scanner with you at all times. As a college student, I use it regularly to scan handwritten notes from class, or scan multiple pages from various sources for research papers.
This is one app I would highly recommend to anyone.
I highly recommend this app to everyone I know. It works the way it needs to, to copy images and store or send; however, I would love to see some sort of editing tool to draw on, highlight, or black out certain content on images scanned so as not to change or alter the original document and for security purposes. If any of the developers read this please add, you have a full endorsement already but this feature would surely put you over the top.
The improvements made to this app are great, making much more intuitive and simple to use. Keep it up! Please still consider an editing tool to highlight or redact documents so I don't have use multiple apps to accomplish a single task this one app could do. I highly support and recommend this app to everyone.
Gets the job done.
Disclaimer: I have not used another scan app and so cannot comment on which is more user friendly or has better functions and options etc. but I can tell you about my experience with this app after using it frequently for over a year.
This app is awesome. Well worth the money for the full version. I've scanned hundreds of documents and pictures, converted them to pdf or whatever format I needed at the time and have never had anyone ask or comment on it. It's saved my bacon many times when I couldn't get back to the office and had to scan and email something on the fly. I'll definitely keep using this app as long as they'll let me. Strong work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 22, 2015
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.