TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 30+ other countries for over 3 years!
Now available on other platforms!
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" (iosLawyer.com, Dec 2012)
• "Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket" (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- Camera crash bug (v.2.7.1) is fixed.
- Redesigned UI for iOS 8 support.
- Optimization for iPhone 6 and 6 plus larger screens.
- Scan buttons are moved to the bottom of the screen for easy thumb access.
- Dedicated button to send scans via Messages app.
- JPEG attachments are now displayed as pictures by email programs upon receiving.
- Camera lens geometrical distortion correction: scanned text is more straight now.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
Great scanning app
I am giving this app five stars not because it's perfect but because they keep making it better and eventually it will be perfect! It's very easy to use, and after I scan a document I can open it and almost every productivity apps I use. I got this app about a year and a half ago and they are always updating and making it better. I have tried several other scanning apps but like somebody else posted this is the only one I used all the time. Whenever I have an idea on how to make it better or a function I wish it had there is an update with that added feature. No one can go wrong by downloading this app. My hat is off to go to developers on staying up with what people want and consistently providing updates to improve this app. Thank You
Best overall scanner app
I have several scanner apps on my iPhone, but this is the only one I use the most. I scan pretty much everything and then I can't loose track of important parts or have a need to keep the physical copies anymore. This app is fast, simple, easy to use, and done an excellent job with image enhancements. All you need to do is snap the photo without shaking the phone (in decent lighting), and you'll end up with a great looking scan each time. This offers superior image processing with the least amount of time necessary to do so.
Possibly the only app I've ever paid for that is actually worth it. I use this app probably 5-6 times a week. Love the quality and usability. Makes scanning and emailing pages a breeze. Even better, it improves with every update!
My only improvements I could see are quicker ways to scan multiple pages and perhaps condensing pages into one long file so when emailing attachments you just attach one file instead of say 6 for a 6 page document.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.