TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner
By Piksoft Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, store and send them anywhere.
• "I was going to buy a Quick Scanner so I could go paperless, but this app has just saved me hundreds of dollars" (TurboScan user)
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you routinely send documents to a predefined address with one tap, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Touch ID & passcode lock
• Document naming, storage inside the app and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page for printing, etc.
• “Email to myself” feature for quick routine emails
• Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
• Upload, auto-upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like Dropbox or Google Drive to send to clouds
• Copy & paste scans to other scans or Clipboard, and merge
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
What's New in Version 2.8.7
Printing issue with iOS 11 is fixed
Minor fixes and improvements
This is a Great App! Super easy to use - much easier than the scanner we have hooked up to our computer at home. And unlike our home scanner it's always with me, so I can use it right there in the store instead of waiting until I get home (and procrastinating and never getting around to scanning said receipts!). It's helped me to log & organize every receipt so I can track what I spent, where, and when. I can even forward my receipts in pdf format to my wife, so she can help track our expenses. I use this app all the time! I even used it once to email an Rx Doctor's Order from my PCP to our nursing service so they could give me my yearly TB test gratis (required for my job), instead of having to pay my doctor $$$ to have his office do it. Can't say enough good things about this app. Highly recommended!
Fast, Simple, Easy to Use... Best App For Scanning !
While traveling for business I need to quickly scan and log my daily expense receipts the moment I get them. Whether it be a physical paper receipt or an emailed copy.
Three reasons why Turbo Scan is Golden to me:
1. I can quickly pull my phone out at the point of sale and scan new receipts the moment they are printed. (That way I don't have to be constantly searching for tiny little slips of paper that are so easy to loose)
2. I can also import expense receipts that I receive via email (like car rental and hotel receipts, not always present when those are totaled)
3. Then most importantly when emailing my monthly report I just tap 'add attachment' , select Turbo Scan, scroll down to the appropriate scan log and attach it to my report.
All from my phone. No more paper. No more desktop printer / scanner combo.
It's important the scanning app works well within your phones OS so that you can easily import / export content to / from other apps and email, etc... and Turbo Scan does this well. That's why I give it FIVE stars ! It's made my life a whole lot easier ;-)
I use this scanner app to scan hand written reports in the field for work. I can then search for any past report in the field. I bought it about 2 or 3 years ago. I forget how much I paid for it but it is worth ten times as much. I have been telling everyone about it. It is logical and well thought out. Push one button and the scan will automatically be emailed to you. You can also start files with a collection of scans. I use a file to keep track of my monthly expenses or traveling expenses...no more paper receipts folded in my wallet! You will not be disappointed. It has some high def features I don't use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 2.8.7
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.