TurboScan™ Pro - document & receipt scanner: scan multiple pages and photos to PDF
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality, and edit, store and send them as PDFs or JPEGs.
• Featured in The NY Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012) and The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time, merge scans, copy and paste
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to Camera Roll
• Document upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, etc) to send to clouds
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste in other apps
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments and device storage space
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
You asked and we added:
• Sending options for multiple documents. Merging documents.
• Upload single documents or entire storage to iCloud Drive
• Storage backup to iCloud Drive and restore
• Reduced attachment size for smaller documents like receipts or cards
• Support and FAQ link inside the app
• Simple API for other apps to scan using TurboScan's scanning function (details on our website)
• Many smaller fixes and improvements
Best scanner after trying them all
No other scanning app has been able to satisfy my scanning needs as well as TurboScan... it's the only app I've gift which I've done multiple times!
only three things I wish it had:
1. Text Expander support which I'd use in naming files after scanning
2. Auto sync/upload of scans to Dropbox rather than the batch prepare & upload method which then requires immediate deletion of scans removing them from being accessible within app. If not deleted it creates duplicates during the next upload.
3. OCR text recognition from within app rather than needing to then "open in" a second app. I'd happily pay for an OCR option as an in app purchase to compensate the developer.
Super easy to use, good scan quality
I have been using this app for many years. The quality is getting better and better. I use it for personal document scan/filing, work expense report (scan receipt) or any information I see and want to keep. The new colored mode is perfect for ID and cards. This is one of my most used apps and it never let me down. The only suggestion I would make is that I wish it has a password protection and folder support. By the way, I also compared it with other top scan apps and I like TurboScan better. The quality is better and better zoom-in. Keep up the good work!
Best scanner app
Have been using this one exclusively for a long time (years), it just keeps getting better. Using the 3-picture technology, allows both pages in an open-leaf magazine with small print to be scanned at once with perfect readability. Pretty fast, VERY convenient, results can look professional if you lay the page flat and take the time to crop the pics (just watch for light reflections on the page if it's laying completely flat). Half the time though, I'm just scanning for my own use (recipes, articles), and scanning with the book in my lap gives great results!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.