TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner
By Piksoft Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, store and send them anywhere.
• "I was going to buy a Quick Scanner so I could go paperless, but this app has just saved me hundreds of dollars" (TurboScan user)
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you routinely send documents to a predefined address with one tap, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Touch ID & passcode lock
• Document naming, storage inside the app and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page for printing, etc.
• “Email to myself” feature for quick routine emails
• Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
• Upload, auto-upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like Dropbox or Google Drive to send to clouds
• Copy & paste scans to other scans or Clipboard, and merge
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
What's New in Version 2.8.7
Printing issue with iOS 11 is fixed
Minor fixes and improvements
I use this scanner app to scan hand written reports in the field for work. I can then search for any past report in the field. I bought it about 2 or 3 years ago. I forget how much I paid for it but it is worth ten times as much. I have been telling everyone about it. It is logical and well thought out. Push one button and the scan will automatically be emailed to you. You can also start files with a collection of scans. I use a file to keep track of my monthly expenses or traveling expenses...no more paper receipts folded in my wallet! You will not be disappointed. It has some high def features I don't use.
I can't live without this app anymore
As the title states, this app has become an essential part of my job! I don't always have access to a scanner and this does the job nicely. Plus with some newer features like the password lock, I feel safer with my secure documents being on my phone without having to clear out my history due to HIPAA concerns. My only gripe is minor, namely that certain areas don't scan so well (large black spots for example) in the BW mode, it leaves a spotty white area inside the black. In all though would highly recommend this app to others especially if you deal with a lot of paperwork on a daily basis.
Great for lawyers!
Turboscan has saved me time and money in the courthouse, prevented mistakes, and impressed my clients. No more waiting in long lines for broken, expensive courthouse copiers. I can't say enough about this app. The only way to offload scans is to email/text them. It would be great if there was a way to do that when you hook up to a computer. Keep scans to under 10 pages or else you'll have trouble offloading them off your phone (cut longer docs into smaller sizes).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 2.8.7
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.