By IMSI/Design, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboSite Family Of Mobile Field Reporting Apps
"Best Of Show" AIA National Convention
TurboSite Pro turns iPad® and iPhone® into a first-of-its-kind field reporting tool, cutting up to 80% of the burden of site inspections and automating the field reporting process.
No more lugging plans onto a site, your 2D & 3D DWG/PDF/DXF/DWF drawings can be stored both in the cloud and on your iPad or iPhone. Navigation is blazingly fast.
GPS or SPS™ knows where you're at in your plan with or without connectivity.
At any spot create a correctly geolocated GeoMark™ and, using the built-in camera, take as many photos, videos, dictation, and text notes that you want at that exact spot. Instantly assign punch lists items to your team.
Redline a 2D or 3D drawing with powerful markup, dimension, and inquiry tools, including AutoShapes, an easy way to draw accurate geometry with simple gestures.
Calibrate 2D PDF's for area take offs and measurements for easy estimating. Even have a real-time video conference via FaceTime or Skype from directly in your building plan.
Wrap up by punching and sharing your report electronically with your entire team at the touch of a button... or instantly print a highly-customized PDF report and distribute hardcopy.
TurboSite: Creating a field report has never been easier.
There are three TurboSite apps:
• TurboSite Standard (FREE)
• TurboSite Plus ($9.99/month or $199 purchase)
• TurboSite Pro ($29.99/month or $499 purchase)
Highlights Include [differences designated below]:
Automatic Report Generation:
• PDF, HTML, and TAP
• Generate filtered views & reports based on search criteria
• [PRO] Customize PDF report with Word
Documenting & Conferencing Features:
• [PRO; PLUS] GeoMark™: Unlimited number of intelligent content markers that are auto-located and oriented [FREE STANDARD CAN HAVE UP TO TWO GEOMARKS]
• Content types include: Photos, video, audio, text, and CAD drawing data
• [PRO] Real-time FaceTime and Skype chat
• Mark-up design files, photos, and satellite/map data
• Redmark tools: Markup 2D and 3D objects using a variety of standard tools
• Inquiry tools: Dist/dimension, angle, perimeter, area
• PDF area take offs and measurements
• GPS/SPS navigation around a PDF drawing
• Easy assign
• Advanced search
Real-Time Position Tracking:
• GeoWalk™: Anytime Anywhere positioning, even when GPS is not available or a drawing is not geolocated
• GPS: Full support for satellite GPS, A-GPS, WPS, etc.
• SPS™: Sensor Positioning System, uses built-in sensors to determine position
• GeoNudge™: Refine accuracy to exact location
Unique 3D Features:
• Support for hidden and shaded visual styles
• Unique "always facing" text and dimensions
• Wireframe, Hidden line, Shaded
• Material & Texture support
• [PRO] X-ray, gray scale, realistic, shaded with edges, and more
• [PRO] Custom perspective view
• [PRO] BIM and Block support
• [PRO] 3D section cuts
• Contact Management (integrated with native Contacts)
• QuickSend site photos and videos for instant sharing
Cloud & Local Storage:
• Box.com and Dropbox synch support
• [PRO] Custom WebDAV and FTP synch support
• File management (create subfolders; cut/copy/paste/etc.)
• Fastest load times in mobile
• Optimized for large files
• DWG, DXF, DWF, and PDF
• [PRO] 3D PDF
• [PRO] Over a dozen additional CAD file types
Free AutoCAD and Revit Plug-ins:
• See field videos and photos directly within AutoCAD or Revit in correctly geolocated positions
... and much more
What's New in Version 4.1.2
• PDF Reports now add a page break for each new GeoMark group
• Bug fix where editing photos may cause a crash
• Bug fix when opening and closing DWF files may cause a crash
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and memory optimizations
No Regen???? Seriously????
Honestly.. Have you ever tried to open a highway layout?? Or just a cadastral plan? You barely understand the letters and all lines look like polylines.. No problem with that if you use other cad apps because cad apps usually have the Regen option.. Except of course from your app. Amateurs..
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: IMSI/Design
- © 2015 IMSI/Design, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TurboSite Plus$9.99
- TurboSite Pro$29.99
- TurboSite Plus$99.99
- TurboSite Pro$299.99