Attention fans of Oberkrainer and folk music!
Turbosounds for Accordion provides many special sounds of the Oberkrainer folk music. Mostly legendary vintage instruments were recorded, such as the Framus AZ-10, Framus Texan, Hohner Morino VM, or the Zupan Alpe III.
Instruments can be played simultaneously via MIDI on all channels. All popular MIDI systems are supported, and the outstanding guitar chord samples can be used even by earlier systems without sample channel (3-channel systems).
Not only can the instrumets be played in the app, but they are also available as Audio Unit app extension for use in host apps. Tested with GarageBand, Steinberg Cubasis, and AUM.
The instrument packs are available as In-App Purchase and can be purchased separately as desired. A starter pack is available free of charge which can be used immediately to try all functions.
Large or small text sizes are supported and can be adjusted in system settings.
*** Should you miss a function or encounter wrong behavior, please do inform us via app support, Facebook, or email. We gladly help you on your way! -- Ois isi, Gruaß Reini :-) ***
● Support for all popular MIDI systems: Limex MPR4, MPR3, Totter, HDS, BlueLine, Roland, Musictech, Mastermidi, Stoppacher
● Sample channel (i.e. chord detection, for chord guitars and chord accordion) for all MIDI systems named above, and also for older 3-channel systems
● "Guitar to bass" for MIDI systems without guitar function
● Lowest bass tone for baritones and contrabass, adjustable to E, E flat, or D
● Duet play, e.g. trumpet with clarinet
● Bellows dynamics
● Various velocity curves
● Player with playlist for MIDI files or audio files, uses Turbosounds instruments or custom SoundFonts
● Select one or more MIDI channels per instrument
● Instruments can share MIDI channels, e.g. for double bass
● Volume, reverb-mix, and panorama adjustable for each instrument
● Export and import sessions
● Instruments can be switched on or off via MIDI CC while playing
● Sessions can be switched using MIDI CC 14+15, e.g. via Alesis iO Dock II foot switch
● Instruments are selectable via MIDI program changes and bank select
● Transpose in semitones and cents
● Reverb send levels per MIDI CC 91
● External AUv3 master effect
● 1 external AUv3 effect per instrument
● Sustain and Sostenuto supported by MIDI CC 64 or 66, respectively
◦ Universal App (iPad and iPhone)
◦ Latency adjustable down to 1.5 ms (buffer size 64)
◦ External MIDI-Adapters supported, e.g. Alesis iO Dock, iRig Pro, and also MIDI Bluetooth
◦ Virtual MIDI input to receive MIDI from other apps
◦ Audio Unit V3 app extension
◦ Background audio
◦ Split-Screen for iPads supported
◦ Large or small text sizes supported
◦ Import MIDI and audio files from cloud services
◦ Record audio of your sessions and share it
For best performance we recommend an iPad Air 2 or newer.
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2 or higher, and iPhone 5s oder higher.
- Transpose in MIDI Player now ignores drums on channel 10
Ratings and Reviews
Good app so far
I think this app is pretty good. Is there anyway I can get all of the other Instruments freely without having to buy them in the app? I would really like to try out that Harp Instrument because I was listening to the demos of it, and it sounds very beautiful!
The best App yet for midi Akkordeons
Downloaded this app and am loving it. I have the HDS app which costs $50 to download and then you have to buy sounds. With this app you get to use the 3 instruments for free to get the rig working. I went through and ended up using the Roland accordion interface which worked with my older MusicTech midi. The sounds are the best! I plan on buyig more but am starting with the guitar and Bariton sounds.
Immediately I wanted to be able to save volume levels and combinations of sounds, but they were not available. Only a few days later came the update with the capability to save the groups of instruments along with volume and effect levels. Thanks Reini!
Hab diese App heruntergeladen und es ist echt Super. Ich habe die HDS -App, die $ 50 zum Download kostet und dann muss man Sounds kaufen. Mit dieser App erhalten Sie die 3 Instrumente zu nutzen kostenlos, das Rigg zum Laufen zu bringen . Ich ging durch und am Ende die Roland Akkordeon Setting, ist mit meinem älteren MusicTech midi funktioniert . Die Klänge sind am besten! Alle Live aufgenommen. Ich kaufe mehrere Instrumente aber fange mit der Gitarre und Bariton an.
Sofort wollte ich die Lautstärke und Klangkombinationen in der Lage sein zu speichern, aber es war nicht möglich. Nur wenige Tage später kam die Update mit der Fähigkeit, die Gruppen von Instrumenten zusammen mit Volumen und Effektebenenzu speichern. Dank Reini! Auf diese App g’frei I mi.
After some initial confusion got it working. Could do with a few intro screens to hold my hand, but other than that it seems solid. Will report back after longer use...
- Reinhard Rieder
- 905.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Reinhard Rieder
- In-App Purchases
- Bass Guitar $44.99
- Hohner Morino VM $44.99
- Baritone (Lechner) $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.