TurboTax Tax Return App - File 2016 income taxes
By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snap. Tap. Done.® Get your taxes done right anytime, anywhere. $0 Fed. $0 State. $0 to File. Absolute Zero®. Fed Free Ed. The TurboTax mobile app makes it easy for any tax situation. Simply swipe your way to your maximum tax refund, guaranteed.
How it works: Snap a photo of your W-2, answer simple questions about your life, and efile securely from your mobile device or computer.
The most convenient way to get your taxes done right.
Seamlessly and securely switch between your iPhone, iPad and computer. You don’t need any tax knowledge. TurboTax asks you simple questions and coaches you every step of the way. We automatically double-check as you go, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
• Live on-screen video help with SmartLook™. Connect with a live TurboTax expert and watch as they guide you by drawing on your screen to get you the answers you need to file with confidence.
• Step-by-step guidance – answer simple questions and we’ll double check as you go to help make sure there are no mistakes
• W-2 import – just snap a photo of your W-2 and we’ll automatically fill in the right tax forms
• Touch ID and PIN. Get secure access on any device - seamlessly switch between your phone, tablet and computer and pick up right where you left off
• Understand the “whys” behind your refund, in a tap with ExplainWhy™.
• Coverage for any tax situation with our full product lineup: Federal Free Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed
• Searches 350+ tax deductions and credits to maximize your refund (available in Deluxe, Premier and Self-Employed)
• Fastest refund possible with efile and direct deposit
• Start for free-pay only when you file your tax return* or pay for TurboTax using your federal tax refund (online offer only, fees apply)
*TurboTax pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or efile and are subject to change without notice. Internet access required; standard message and data rates apply to download and use mobile app features and content.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 3.1
‘Tis the season for taxes! Everything is tidied up & polished just for you, courtesy of our overly excited tax gurus.
LIT AF FAM
As a millennial, no one ever taught me how to do my taxes. I guess someone figured I wouldn't need to know how to do or understand them. But as a millennial, one thing I know how to do is work an iPhone. So I fired it up and cranked out my taxes with TurboTax. Literally all of my questions were answered at the touch of a question in blue exactly like the one I'd already formulated in my head, just like it read my mind. And since it read my mind, I was able to get the answers I needed and finished my entire return in about fifteen minutes, which gave me plenty of time to check my Facebook and Instagram and get to posting statuses about how I just finished doing my tax return. But seriously, if you're like me-20something, confused, overwhelmed by debt and stress and problems our parents never had-you really need to use TurboTax and turn a stressful thing into something that makes you feel like a confident, capable human (again).
Worked really well
I'm snowed in at my house today so what better thing to do than file my taxes? I was a little skeptical of this app but overall it was pretty good! I'm single and 20 with no kids so filing was really easy. I was able to do both federal and state taxes within 30 minutes. I did have to pay $30 at the end of everything so I could access my forms 24/7 or else they disappear and you'll have to pay the IRS $50 at a later date to get them. It was a good deal personally since I would have paid someone else $25 to us their computer and program. If you don't want to pay the $30 then it's free. All my info got entered and I don't have to send anything into the state-all taken care of through the app. I'll be telling my siblings to give it a try, pretty cool app!
TurboTax Online & Now the App are the easiest, most reliable way to do taxes!
I have been doing our taxes for almost 20 years now, always first by hand using the IRS Forms, and then entering it into TurboTax. I used the online version it's first year out, and now the iPhone App with Apple Pay just takes the convenience a step further. I still have access to all my previous returns, and filed my 2016 taxes with such ease using secure Apple Pay in the TurboTax App. Having done my taxes manually every year and then having TurboTax either match my work or find an additional deduction I was not aware of, adding more to my return, I know I can ensure TurboTax's accuracy as well. I highly recommend TurboTax to anyone doing there taxes, from professionals to the newest wage earners.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.