Turf Wars – Location Based Mafia
By MeanFreePath LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in on the real-time GPS action happening in YOUR neighborhood!! Do you have what it takes to be the Capo of your city?
“…the GPS element sets this game apart” – The Times of London: RATED 4/5 Stars
“a trailblazer” – The Guardian: RATED top 10 free iPad game
RATED A- – The Onion A.V. Club
Turf Wars is the massively multiplayer online game where you claim and defend your favorite real-world places from other mobsters. Stake your claim on your neighborhood, your favorite bar or restaurant, your school or workplace – the city is yours for the taking!
Start off as a lowly street punk and rise through the ranks to become the biggest mobster in your area! Run realistic missions, fight local mobsters, seize territory, and deal with the cops to gain more influence and take over your city.
– Control REAL territory in your city and around the world!
– Build and defend your turf using dozens of realistic weapons and upgrades.
– Capture other player’s turf and make it your OWN!
– Make other players to pay you protection money for their turf’s “safety”
– Send messages to your friends, enemies, and mob members.
– Deal with local law enforcement as you grow your empire
– Invite your friends to build the most powerful mob in your city!
– View worldwide and local high rollers
– Free updates!
– Works on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (OS 7.0 or higher required)
– Fight and take over other players’ turf for your chance to become the Capo of your city!
Your device must be running OS 7.0 or higher and be connected to the Internet to play. For best results, Location Services should be enabled on your device.
What's New in Version 2.50
- new beta for iOS8 users!
- bug fixes and performance enhancements
Don't listen to all the people that complain about the "problems" this game has. They more than likely haven't played long enough to understand the game. There are plenty of big, high level players that are willing to help out new players. Getting attacked is just part of the game. Its nothing personal, it just happens. I've played for over two years, and don't plan on quitting anytime soon.
Good but a problem
Game is cool although I'm lucky I don't have any high leveled players based near me. But one thing really annoys me. I wanna capture territories but the person is "too weak" WHEN THEY ACTUALLY ARENT THAT WEAK BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEVERAL TERRITORIES, AND I SHOULD WIN, BUT NOOOO "THE DON" HELPS THEM AGAINST ME... I SHOULD TRY TO TAKE TERRITORY FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE LEVEL 150 RIGHT? RIDICULOUS. But guess what? I see territories with 1 influence taken over by level 150's but I can't capture territories when I'm closer to someone in level and influence than them? get this changed, it's very annoying and unfair.
Good game (breed561)
It's has it's flaws but it's a fear pass time. I'm in an area where I'm not attacked all the time but I could see new people struggling in packed areas. It's all about location. You just got to be careful and play the game right.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 22, 2014
- Version: 2.50
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MeanFreePath LLC
- © 2014 MeanFreePath LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 Respect Point Pack$19.99
- 100 Respect Point Pack$4.99
- 15 Respect Point Pack$0.99
- 225 Respect Point Pack$9.99
- 50 Respect Point Pack$2.99
- 1000 Respect Point Pack$39.99
- 375 Respect Point Pack$14.99
- 2500 Respect Point Pack$89.99