The Turkey Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Izmir and many other travel destinations in Turkey.
Features of the Turkey Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 100 cities in Turkey including Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Turkey we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Turkey.
* An offline map of Turkey and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Turkish phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Turkey.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Great offline map
I used this app to navigate in Turkey in offline. Map is highly detailed and shows your current location/direction using GPS. The app allows you to mark random locations or current location. Using latter you can easily return to the place where you was before.
Other apps that I tried either could not show map in offline or missed many streets and even cities.
Two things to improve - add absolutely all hotels into app's database (currently some are missing) and implement landscape mode
I love this app it has some many qualities like picking a restaurants and things to do in TurkeyI give it five stars If you are planning a vacation to Turkey this app has a lot of beneficial information to make your trip to Turkey memorable
I'm on a two year world journey and find the maps on Triposo useful for helping me plan and get my bearings in a country. Its my preliminary 'go to' app when I'm planning to visit a new country. It's not particularly deep but it gives a sense of what's available in a country. I think it's great for free.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 962.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Triposo 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Turkey $2.99
- Fodor's Istanbul $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.