Conversation trainer for all types of persons with disabilities. Specifically helpful for those with ASD/autism. Allows scripting, prompting, modeling, and pacing a conversation between the challenged person and anyone else, able-bodied or another challenged person.
* Switch-accessible for non-verbal persons.
* Pictures can be taken of each Turn-Talker.
* Use recorded or text-to-speech for prompting/modeling.
Visual picture-prompts can be added.
Added Repeat and Reload previous segment for impulsive learners
Fixed little bug that stuffed the Name boxes with something else, plus everything from 1.0.26:
Fixed about 10 bugs
* Fixed data variable 'misses'
* Allow creation of new Conversations
* Fixed timing issues
* Fixed [[Turn-Talker]...is the iPad] as it's speech was out of sync
* Don't Save option was not restoring previous Conversation
* Synced App Guide to show correct sections of instructions
Added a Delete and Clear a Conversation
Added the ability to record all prompts
Added a Clone a Conversation
Added a data collection scheme
Added printing of data collection and Conversation text
Improved highlighting of Turn-Talkers' pictures
Fixed bug where Don't Save wasn't reverting back to previously saved Conversation
Removed 'click' sounds from recordings
A *great* tutorial by a colleague will be at the URL specified at the main menu of the app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.