By Thomas Visser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5 stars - "This game is really good for people who like puzzles. It's really good, get it now" - Emcee Bean
5 stars - "It's like trying to crack the code of a safe. Very nice!" - Littlelexx
5 stars - "[It] feels like solving a nicer version of Sudoku" - mweghorst
* Turnacle achieved #4 most popular free app in the US! Turnacle was a top 5 app in 18 countries! *
^ That's why you should get Turnacle now! ^
How many puzzles should a great game have? Only unlimited!
Turnacle offers an unlimited amount of puzzles in two game modes, totaling six levels of difficulty. No two puzzles are the same. You will be challenged!
Solve puzzles, earn achievements and compete with your friends on the Game Center leaderboards.
In Turnacle, the goal is to solve grids consisting of colored discs. A grid consists of up to 66 discs with up to six colors. Rotate the discs so the colors align with the neighboring discs. If all discs are properly aligned, the grid is solved.
In Classic mode, you'll solve a sequence of grids as fast as possible. In Puzzle mode, you'll face the biggest grids yet, which you'll have to solve in the least possible moves.
Turnacle makes great use of the iPhone 5 screen. For exclusive content, try playing Turnacle on your iPad.
- Two challenging game modes: focus on speed or pure puzzle skills
- Achievements: rewarding skillful and innovative play
- Unlimited puzzles from a handcrafted puzzle generator
- Resume a game from the iCloud: lose your phone and still be able to finish your game
- Themes: choose between the original or the new color-blind look
- Social: share your achievement progress and new highscores on Facebook and Twitter (iOS 6 only)
- An interactive tutorial explaining the original game mechanics
This is the kind of game that some people will turn out to be extraordinarily good at! Perhaps you're one of them...
Turnacle is free, supported by ads. You can upgrade to Premium and turn off the ads and other offers by our partners.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixed crash when using the undo button (sorry about that!)
- Tweaked the ads, you will see slightly less of them. Also added iAds in the mix.
- You can now turn sound effects on/off
- Fixed some typos
- Changed the link in the precomposed social status to an affiliate link that will always point to your local store
- Made Turnacle more forward-compatible (i.e. adding some additional exception handling and enabling the hyperdrive motivator)
- Are you still reading this? Great!
Thanks all for your continued support and feedback. Stay tuned for more, like our page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/Turnacle) to stay in the loop!
A great brain break!
I don't like spending too much time playing games on my phone, so this race to beat your best time is the perfect time waster. You're still getting some mind strength training in, but the concept is simple enough that you're having fun at the same time! Even my partially color-blind boyfriend loves this game!
Great puzzle game
Easy to learn (my 5 year old figured it out), but still challenging with a simple concept. Clean look, good achievements. If you like problem solving try it out.
Great thinking game
Problem solving at its best!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 10, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Thomas Visser
- © 2012 Thomas Visser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases