Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything you love about grading with Turnitin® is now available on iPad, allowing educators to Grade Anywhere™. Teachers using Turnitin's grading tools save time grading student papers while offering more meaningful feedback and ensuring their originality. Turnitin for iPad allows instructors to:
- Leave comments, marks, and highlights
- Grade with interactive rubrics
- Add a voice comment
- View an originality report
- Navigate between papers, assignments, and classes
- Grade offline
* Turnitin for iPad is only accessible with Turnitin instructor users. Student access is not currently available.
** Turnitin for iPad is free with an institutional subscription to Turnitin.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
This version fixes important bugs in version 1.2.3.
- Fixed "black screen" problem during migration from previous app versions
- Fixed crashes related to migration from previous app versions
- Improved usability of 4-digit security passcode
If you continue to experience problems, we recommend you try un-installing the app, then re-installing from the App Store.
The new version is working great
Working great. I have not had any problems and am enjoying the new features.
Still waiting for a better selector tool and the ability to pencil in ideas, underline, or circle.
New version crashing at startup
The newest version of the iPad ap keeps crashing on start up! I updated because I've been having issues with audio comment playback and thought the newer version might have a fix. Now I can't use the app at all. Hoping for a quick fix, since I have mountain of grading that needs to get done.
Need Student Access
This app would be great if students could view their work. Once that feature is added, then e app will be more useful