Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything you love about grading with Turnitin® is now available on iPad, allowing educators to Grade Anywhere™. Teachers using Turnitin's grading tools save time grading student papers while offering more meaningful feedback and ensuring their originality. Turnitin for iPad allows instructors to:
- Leave comments, marks, and highlights
- Grade with interactive rubrics
- Add a voice comment
- View an originality report
- Navigate between papers, assignments, and classes
- Grade offline
* Turnitin for iPad is only accessible with Turnitin instructor users. Student access is not currently available.
** Turnitin for iPad is free with an institutional subscription to Turnitin.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
We recommend syncing all your marks prior to upgrading. If you experience issues in or after upgrading you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Added support for Grade Anything
- Added support for grading without submissions
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
I Need to go back to old version
Initial review:I didn't see that the update requires IOS 5.1.... How do I go back?
Update: Later, deleted the ap, and re-installed...now it works. Love that I can evaluate reports without Internet connection. I would like to see this ap for my Laptop, too. 1 to 4
Not practical for regular usage by teachers
While the app does offer the teacher the convenience of grading on an ipad, the app doesn't offer any of the same features as the web site. There is no check for originality or grammar, or any way to edit assignment settings or for a teacher to upload a paper for a student. Patiently waiting an update which offers these features.
Spoke too soon
I read the other review after posting my initial negative one. Just deleted and reinstalled as he suggested, and it works great on iOS 5. Thanks!