Turnout is the easiest way to make plans with friends.
Now that no one cool is using a certain popular face-based social networking site, creating plans typically involves a chaotic slew of group messages.
With Turnout, you can create a plan, and send the details to your friends without the need to create an account or add another app to their already cluttered homescreen.
Turnout works by texting a link to the event (because email is too formal), and guests can RSVP instantly (because no one wants to create another account with a new password they'll immediately forget).
Some great events where Turnout can help you:
• A house party with your closest friends and that one guy who always brings his acoustic guitar
• A ski trip with your college buddies to shred gnar and get drunk in a hot tub
• A bachelor party to hang with your bros in a overpriced setting
It can work for graduation parties, tupperware parties, tea parties (not the political kind), and anything else that involves bringing good friends together.
• Plan descriptions now detect links, addresses, and phone numbers for easier lookup
• You can now add friends in the same step that you create a plan for faster friend finding
• Past plans show guests "went" instead of are "going" because life's all about the little things
• Some UI improvements that look nice, I promise
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy
It takes a few seconds to make a plan and text the invites to my friends. It’s perfect for getting a group together
Way better than facebook events
Who needs facebook events anymore when you can use turnout? Easy and fun.
no more annoying Facebook event invites
no need for people to have app either. Very refreshing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.