By QScend Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tuscaloosa residents can now use the Tuscaloosa 311 app to contact the City regarding any non-emergency inquiries on City services or information. The app will allow citizens to report issues traditionally called into 311 and to receive status updates on the issue until it is resolved. The Tuscaloosa 311 App is free and will allow citizens to report issues such as:
•Missed Trash Pickups
•Requests for New Garbage Carts
What's New in Version 1.9
- support for iOS 6
- support for iPhone 5 4 inch retina display
- simplified searching on redesigned map screen
- multiple map styles now available
- Notification settings moved to account management screen
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 17, 2012
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: QScend Technologies, Inc.
- © QScend Technologies - City of Tuscaloosa, AL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.