Tuscan Chef - All recipes from Italian tradition
By Lorenzo Piccinini
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All recipes from Italian tradition. Each dish supported by a movie. Tips on seasonal and healthy food.
A Tuscan chef shows how to easily prepare a wide variety of delicious Italian recipes in your home kitchen -- for iPhone and iPad.
Tuscan Chef -- Alessandro Piccinini, is a private chef from Siena, Tuscany, Italy. He prepares dinners and lunches for tourists but not only who spend their vacation in the area of Val d'orcia,Valdichiana and Crete Senesi. He arranges cookery classes where he teaches how to cook an entire Italian meal including pasta and pizza.
On this app he shares his favourite recipes and seasonal foods for you to enjoy. Discover delicious themed menus, and learn the secrets of famous dishes such as bruschetta, the Tuscan soup ribollita, homemade pastas including tagliatelle, ravioli and gnocchi, and the best sauces for different pastas and meats. The recipes are divided into categories: Antipasti (Starters), Primi (Pastas) Carni (Meat), Soups, Vegetables, Sauces and Desserts.
You will find a variety of meat dishes with chicken, beef, pork, but also many vegetable dishes as salads, potatoes and flans and dessert as easy bake cakes and delicious puddings.
You will also find tips on seasonl and healthy food and some vegetarian and vegan recipes.
All recipes are easy to cook by following the step by step movie.
Improve your culinary skills with this app!
Tuscan Chef is free to download, which includes more than 80 recipes, seasonal menus with accompanying instructional video and Italian wine recommendations.
• RECIPES include cooking time, equipment (only on iPad), cooking tips, instructional videos and wine pairing.
• SAVE recipes to your personal Favorites list
• PRINT the recipes with Air Print
• CHOOSE the unit of measurement (US/Metric) and the size of the text of the recipe.
• INTUITIVE navigation and search functionality enables you to find recipes whether searching by keyword, ingredients, time of preparation, category, favorites or season
• SHOP on the go by saving ingredients to your Shopping List -- at the store, check off items as you shop
• SHARE recipes with friends on Facebook or send it by email
• SHARE location with other customers and see what they are cooking and where
• SEND shopping lists via email
• REVIEWS. Read customer reviews of the recipes and write your own.
• NOTES. Add your personal notes to each recipe
* Please note that the quality of the streamed videos varies according to the speed of your internet connection. At very low speeds, only audio will be available.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
Bugs fixed on some features of the PRO version and about the restore lost purchase function.
I love this app. Each recipe is well done. The videos are nice to watch and even with the accent, they are pretty easy to follow. Delicious stuff!
This app is amazing. I'm not much good in the kitchen, but since getting this app I've been slinging delicious pasta and ragu like an old nonna! Highly recommended!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 29, 2015
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 82.8 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Lorenzo Piccinini
- © Lorenzo Piccinini
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Traditional Tuscan menuFree
- Winter in TuscanyFree
- A different taste of TuscanyFree
- Simple and TastyFree
- Summer menuFree
- Spring in TuscanyFree
- Tuscan Chef PRO$9.99
- Rich meal$0.99
- Vegetarian menu$0.99
- Advertise free$1.99