TV Assist - Play photos, videos and music to TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, TV Box, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
- Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
- Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive...);
- Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA devices;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- Detect & play videos and music in web pages;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record and play your voice on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
- TV Assist can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.
What's New in Version 5.3
- Online Media bug fixes and improvements;
- Add supports for Web Images, Playlist;
- Video playing improved;
- Bug fixes;
Nice app but limited and does not consistently work
I like the app, but that said, it has problems. First, it almost always fails to transition from slide to slide, despite checking settings, etc. I can manually move from slide to slide, but not way that it automatically does so. (Occasionally the stars must be aligned as it does, but this is not usual.). Why it sometimes works is a puzzle.
The picture looks great on my 55 inch SONY TV, as I said, I like some aspects of the app.
A shortcoming in my mind is there is no way I can discover to include music with a slide show. One can play music, but that is separate and distinct from a slide or photo show. One can't do both. Including music with my photos is a reasonable requirement, why it isn't possible isn't clear.
Any feedback from the developer would be appreciated. I could be a loyal fan, but you need to help me out here.
I downloaded this app as a tv caster. Once the app was being used I discovered many other features. This is a must download app for media enthusiasts. Epic app. If you are having issues, go into settings and change some settings to original.
TV Assist iPhone 6S and LG4K
Connected and worked no problem.
Minor wishes. There should be a prompt to ask about resolution preferences before each session. Would have given it five stars if I could have used TV Assist to push video out the lightning port through a standard USB charging cable to a mini projector.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 12, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Junhong Chai
- © 2017 e2eSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Features Pack$3.99
- Unlimited Photos$0.99
- Unlimited Videos$0.99
- Unlimited Music$0.99
- Online Media Pack$1.99