TV Assist - Play photos, videos and music to TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, TV Box, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
- Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
- Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive...);
- Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA devices;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- Detect & play videos and music in web pages;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record and play your voice on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
- TV Assist can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
1. iOS 10 adaption;
2. New UI, with many updates;
3. Performance improvements;
4. Major bug fixes;
LOVE THIS APP!
I am the least savvy person when it comes to this kind of stuff, so that is why I was elated when it worked and I saw all my photos from my iPhone on my Samsung 60" screen! It was so EASY, I was flipping!
I DID purchase the app so that there are no advertisements, but I only did that once I knew it was so user friendly and that it really worked!
I am a real person, I have NOTHING to do with anyone who created this app, and I swear this is NOT a fake review.
Give it a try! It's so much fun!
Good App but......
If you think this app is going to sync your files to your phone easy and seamlessly, well it does. It's a great app but if you think the free version is what your going to use get ready to see a ton of advertisements. Every one to two files you change advertisement pops up. Seems like a great app but not really going to use because I like to test an app first before paying for it. This one will annoy you to another app which is a shame because it does seem like a good product. Pick your poison.
Developer Non Responding
I paid for premium version. I had numerous photos and it would only show 1/4 of them in the folder. I was using Google Drive (it kept freezing when using Dropbox). I had to use another app, free version, to show others the photos in the project. Other app showed all instantly.
Request to developer some weeks ago has gone without response. Due to that I had to ask Apple for refund, once it hits I'll purchase app that did work.
It's decent app but beware if you have issues and need response from developer.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Junhong Chai
- © 2016 e2eSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Features Pack$2.99
- Unlimited Photos$0.99
- Unlimited Videos$0.99
- Unlimited Music$0.99
- Online Media Pack$0.99