By APSalin company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TV Curves™ is the utility application for analog TV (NTSC) propagation curves calculations in USA.
It uses the FCC F(50,50) and F(50,10) propagation curves to compute (1) distances to contours or (2) a field strength at a given distance.
- Calculates field strength based on ERP, HAAT, distance, curve type and TV channel range
- Calculates distance based on ERP, HAAT, field strength, curve type and TV channel range
- Supports two (2) ERP units (kW, dBk)
- Supports three (3) field strength units (dBu, mV/m, uV/m)
- Supports five (5) distance units (meter, kilometer, foot, yard, mile)
- Autonomic engine, all calculation are processed on the device, i.e. it does not require Internet connection
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 05, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: APSalin company
- © 2011 APSalin Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.