TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 9 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows!
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 8.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
What's New in Version 5.1.2
We’ve fixed the annoying alert issues you may have experienced, as well as fixed the Facebook login.
You can opt to set alerts for new episodes on air for your favorite shows!
We’ve also refreshed our TV Listings page to improve both performance and experience. As we constantly update TV Guide to improve your experience, please make sure to keep your auto-updates turned on!
Clear and concise
The TV Guide app works very well for me. The listings for my local cable provider are accurate and up to date. Some users have complained that their listings are incorrect but that is obviously the fault of the cable system and not this app. All TV Guide can do is publish the info that they are given.
Anyway, I like the layout; it's very easy to use. There are some ads, sure, but it's a free app - the money has to come from somewhere. The ads there are are not intrusive pop-ups and they don't get in my way at all. This is a very good product that does exactly what I need it to do. Well done!
App works as it should. Not all devices are created equal.
Having read other reviews of your app I am seeing that listings not being accurate are perceived as a fault of yours when they are quite obviously a result of the inaccurate programming of the station. Then those who don't want to create an account still expecting that the app function as though they had is certainly an unreasonable expectation. And last, apps function better on quality phones with proper connectivity capacity than on inexpensive phones on budget carriers no surprise.
Update still has not fixed the problem of no alerts
I was happy to see that an update was available to fix the problem of no longer receiving my alerts. Not sure why it is still not working, but I am still not receiving any alerts. I have removed and reinstalled the app, I have logged in and out, checked to make sure notifications is on, turned iPhone on and off....... none of this corrected the problem. I did update my iPhone with the newest Apple update yesterday (10.3.2), but I wouldn't think that this should matter. Please fix this app. I have used this app for years and never had an issue before 2 months ago.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2017 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.