TV Guide Mobile
By TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the ultimate TV companion with TV Guide’s official app! It makes TV simple again with the best listings grid ever. You can watch full episodes and videos and get exclusive news anywhere, anytime. There are now more ways to discover what to watch with the app’s personalized all-new home screen.
TV Guide’s Highlights and Features:
- New Home Screen – discover what to watch based on what’s trending, your favorites and editors’ picks
- Optimized for iOS 9 – easily find news about your favorite shows by using Spotlight search
- Enhanced for watchOS 2 – enjoy TV Guide on your Apple Watch with the latest news, your Watchlist and Trending shows!
- Watchlist – a personalized TV guide where users can add their favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and celebrities and find out where, when and how to watch
- Full Episodes – watch full episodes and movies on-the-go anytime, anywhere - with options from Hulu, ABC, CBS, HBO Go, MAX Go, Crackle, iTunes and more
- Trending Tonight – an up-to-the-minute view of the night’s top shows determined by TV Guide users
- TV Listings - use the detailed TV listings grid with the ability to:
-- Set up alerts so you’ll never miss another live airing
-- Add shows to your Watchlist
-- View your favorite channels
-- Share what you’re watching with friends on social
- Exclusive content - get the latest breaking news and photos, watch exclusive videos and read episode recaps
- New Tonight - find out what time and channel shows are on and access quick episode summaries
- TV Guide’s app is optimized for iOS 8.0 and above
See what other TV Guide users are saying…
• “Easier to operate than any other! Thank you TV Guide” – Bill Z86
• “I can’t tell you how many times a day I check this app. Love it!” – Mishael S
• “I’ve used this app for many years and it just keeps getting better – more user friendly.” –F-nmi-J
• “TV guide is perfect...period!” – KKp6
• “I love this app, especially the Watchlist feature because I get emails reminding me of my favorite shows.” – Vast I
Download the app that USA Today called “invaluable” and TIME Magazine listed as one of “50 Must-Have Apps.” Also featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, Reuters, CNET, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and more.
Want more from TV Guide? Stay up to date with the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip and more from your favorite TV shows…
What's New in Version 5.1.0
We've fixed some bugs, improved performance issues, and the overall experience. As we’re constantly updating TV Guide to improve your experience, please make sure to keep your auto-updates turned on!
Current Version: Slow load or no load
Bummer: May be due to iOS 10.3, but is slower to load than previously, and listings page only loads 5% of listings 15% of the time. There are more ads and more of them are scald up to billboard size.
Good Job: Dismissing info panels by dragging them downward is a major improvement, especially since first and second level panels dismiss the same way for a change.
Great for what's on.
This is a really good app to check for up coming show and entertainment news. However this new update will not let you select your favorites unless you register and/or sign in. I find this very annoying and useless. So for now I don't have any favorites selected. PLEASE FIX THIS Why do you need my email, Facebook info, etc.?
Program switches to background on open
With the latest update, when the program is started, the screen pops up then immediately switches to the background. If you try to make it the active screen, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.
If you can get the screen to stay active, the app seems to work but every once in a while the screen flips.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 16, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 90.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TV Guide Online Holdings LLC
- © 2017 CBS Interactive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.