*** Includes in-app purchase to get ad-free experience ***
This TV guide app gives you quick and reliable listings for the major TV channels, networks and providers in the USA, including satellite and over-the-air.
* The app will show you what’s on all the major channels, networks and TV providers over the next 7 days. Just enter your zip code and pick your local provider.
* Search across all channels and view detailed information about the movies and shows on TV. We'll give you images, posters, ratings, links to IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and more...
* Follow programs, build a watchlist and add reminders so that you never miss your favorite show again. The app keeps you updated on when and where you can see all of your programs.
* Sports, movies, series, documentaries or kids programs? You can set your TV Guide to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
>>> Download the app now and make watching TV simple again <<<
How does the subscription feature work?
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Going downhill fast.
Update: It has become more reliable, although fairly often it doesn’t work and I get a message that says “No Internet Connection” when I can prove that isn’t the case. The good news is that the problem usually clears up within a few minutes.
This is the second time in about a month when the app has insisted that I have no Internet connection. Availability of the app has been spotty like this from the beginning for one reason and another. It's really frustrating because when it's working, I like it a lot, and I have come to depend on it, so it's a huge letdown when it fails like this. Get your act together! Whoever you programmers are.
Ads can be a pain
This is decent app, except for the ads. Once you open the app, they always pop up. The sound ones are the most annoying. Sometimes I’m in bed and try to use the app while my partner is asleep. Once the app starts blasting the crazy noisy ads, I have to turn it off immediately. I’ve had this app for a while, the ads just keep growing more and more.
Besides the ads there is problem with checking the schedule for the next day. Once you open the schedule for tomorrow, it gets confused between today and tomorrow.
I do like how the movies have their summaries and genres set. TV guide app does not have this function.
Used to Love it-downgraded again!
But since the most recent update the very first thing that happens is an ad pops up. It is very annoying! I originally gave this app 5 stars but have to down grade it to a 3 because of the annoying ads. NOW I’m finding the times are incorrect. I wanted to watch People Investigates which the app shows as starting at 8 pm. I set a reminder and then discovered it isn’t on in my area until 11. What is the point in setting a reminder for 8? As for the ads, I’d pay for the app, but my budget is so very limited I can’t afford a monthly subscription to use the app add free especially since the times aren’t correct.
- TV24 Group AB
- 41.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 TV24 Group AB
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free subscription $0.99
- Ad-free subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.