TV Note - Movie & TV Show Library Manager
By Jae Vin Liew
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TV Note is your ultimate TV companion where you can manage both your tv shows and movies collection. Don't you hate it when you forget which episode you were at or which scene you stopped at before you need to pick up your kids or do something urgent? Then this app that works on both the iPhone and iPad is for you.
*Please note that this app is NOT a movie downloader or for watching full video streams as it is an app to manage your movies and tv shows collection. Also currently the app only supports portrait mode.
• List your favorite movies / TV series either in alphabetical, by year or by last watched order.
• Keep track of where you last stopped watching a particular movie or TV series / show.
• Keep track of which episode you last watched.
• Enter your own personal notes i.e. when the next season is coming out.
• Filter your extensive list by either title name or the genre.
• Upload your own favorite photo for your movie / tv series.
• Search online for thousands of your favorite movie / tv series and get a summary as well as trailers (if available) for the shows. Just add it to your watchlist if you find it interesting.
• Manually add details of your own movie or TV show if it's not available from the search.
• Extensive database of movies and tv shows that you can search from which is not only from the US but includes popular korean dramas, hong kong movies, animes, etc.
What some of our existing users have to say about the app:
"Great app, lets you add all you movies and alphabetizes them. Just great."
"Just what i needed for a tv show n movie management app :) Great app"
-- Selena Fun
What's New in Version 1.4
Added iOS 9 support
Needs improving, but okay
This is a good app, for starters, to track what you've watched. As I watch a lot of movies, at times, this is a great source to make sure I don't rematch what I may have seen some time ago. It is easy to use and that make logging shows watched easy and quick.
Some improvements that would be nice:
-more categories of genre could be added (science, dark comedy, etc)
-ability for information from the iPad app to auto synch with phone app
-ability to cut and paste images of movie/tv show to the image area of screens for each show-at this time the direct load from the app to Netflix does not auto resize the images for the shows so they come in greatly magnified making the image useless.
-ability to view in landscape mode as well as traditional
I think seeing such improvements would have great impact on rating and increase the popularity of the app's functionality and usefulness to the general audience, and give it a few steps forward ahead of other apps offered.
Good, but can be better
I like the features and ease of use. Adding major actors would help if you want to see films by a certain person. Search could be improved to add type of film. Sci-fi adventure etc. Also if we can search the net for a movie is tv show to add, why can't we hit a button and add it? That would be great!!
Just updated to the newest release and now I'm stuck in waiting mode. If I delete it, I have to reenter all those records. Not happening. Please fix this.
I downloaded this app and this is exactly what I was looking for but when I try to add a photo beside the movie title it will not work. Please fix it because I think it is a great app.