Find the perfect size for your new TV with the power of Augmented Reality!
TV Plan is the best way to shop for your next TV. Using the iPhone's built-in AR technology, TV Plan lets you project a lifesize flat screen television onto the walls of your living room, so that you know exactly how your new TV will look in real life.
Buying a new TV is a big decision and now, thanks to the magic of Augmented Reality, you finally can try out your new TV before you buy it.
TV Plan lets you:
- Use AR to see how different sized TVs look in your house and get suggestions based off optimal viewing distances
- Plan out your biggest home decor decisions with your iPhone or iPad
- Create your perfect home theater before you go to Wal-Mart, Amazon, Best Buy, or any other major electronics store.
Take the guesswork out of buying your next TV!
TV Plan has a wide range of sizing options for televisions from brands like LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, Sharp, Insignia, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Magnavox, Sanyo, and more.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Practical app for TV feng shui
Just the app I needed! I like that you can select different sized screens and that it also plays video so you can a real feel for its usage. I’m having difficulty adjusting what I believe is the depth — the distance seems stuck at 1.8m and I don’t see a way to adjust the perspective correctly based on my distance away from the wall. The ability to save a picture is handy so I can compare options, too.
Interesting Concept but Unreliable
The app has trouble identifying the wall. Even at a 2.0m distance like the app says, the TV floats in midair.
Good for having a very rough idea, but I would love to see it being taken further.
You could use the dollar bill trick - adjust the size of the AR content by measuring the distance of a common object of known size.
Doesn’t really work.
Unfortunately I’ve wasted $2... this does add a picture of a tv to my wall in an AR-like experience, but the size of two different attempts with a 60” tv placed in the same spot are not consistent at all, so I’d need to take out a tape measure and compare them to reality manually... so the app doesn’t do what it claims.
- Gabriel O'Flaherty-Chan
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Gabriel O'Flaherty-Chan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.