tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your favorite TV Shows with a simple and elegant app featuring:
- iCloud sync between your different devices (iPhone and iPad app)
- A Today widget to see what's coming Today and Tomorrow at a glance
- Notifications when a new episode is about to air
- A Watch app to have your next episode to watch REALLY at a glance
And even more:
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.6
- A Watch app to have your schedule and watch list more accessible than ever!
Some show schedules are wrong
It used to work that I could choose a new show to watch and by clicking the last episode as being already watched it would ask if I wanted all previous episodes to be marked as watched. It no longer asks. Today I decided to add 60 Minutes to my list and now I have to check off ten years of episodes 5 at a time to clear the watched page. That's 500+ episodes!
Also for some reason the show times for Downton Abbey shows the British schedule on ITV, not the PBS channel I watch it on in the States. Other than that I ignore the ads and it works for me.
Update 4/15: some of the shows I have in my watch list are not showing up as upcoming, eg American Ninja will be on in three days but doesn't show up. I can't add The Island because it isn't in the list. Allegiance shows up every week but it was cancelled a month ago. I am dropping my rating down to two stars.
Update 7/26: I changed phones and iTunes moved my apps over. But this app came over with no shows selected. By the time I added them all back it now shows I have almost 2500 shows unwatched. I've been deleting them five at a time but it will take a long time. Please bring back the feature that lets me mark all previous shows as watched. Down to one star now.
Exactly what I was looking for!
No matter what TV shows you are watching, whether they aired back in the ‘90s, or if they’re currently airing right now, this app will help you keep track of where you are! Not only that, but it gives an episode synopsis and also lets you know when episodes have aired/will air. It’s perfect for people like me who watch way too many TV shows to keep track of!
Excellent app for keeping track of your favorite shows!
I love it. It's simple, organized, helps remind me when my favorite shows are coming on, when the next new episode is going to be, and how many episodes are left in the season. Also keeps track of episodes I've seen and episodes I've missed so I can backtrack. It's perfect for anyone who watches a lot of tv shows.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2014 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$0.99