tv show tracker 3
By Pixel-Perfect Widgets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
tv show tracker lets you track your favorite TV Shows and enjoy doing it :
- Browse all the episodes ever announced for each of your favorite TV Shows.
- Get a quick overview of all the upcoming episodes and those you didn't watch yet for all of your shows.
- Display as application badge count the number of episodes you didn't watch yet ( count live updated as soon as new episodes air).
- Get the synopsis, a screen capture and a video preview for each episode.
- Mark the episodes you've already seen to remember exactly what you have to watch next.
- Be notified right before or after a new episode of your favorite TV Shows aired even if the app is in the background.
- Go directly to the episode's iTunes page to buy or rent it instantly (US only).
- Rate then share on Twitter what you've watched
"TV Show Tracker definitely belongs on anyone’s home-screen if they care about knowing when their favorite shows are going to air."
"I feel that this app is great for anyone that likes to keep on top of their favorite TV shows. Never miss an episode again!"
Follow @tvshowtracker on Twitter to get news, sneak peeks, enter give-aways and get support about TV Show tracker and other upcoming releases of Pixel-Perfect Widgets.
TV Show tracker is also a Mac OS X widget! Get it now on pixelperfectwidgets.com
IMPORTANT: Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the app and we'll be able to solve it together. Leaving a bad review about a bug doesn't help us to fix it at all... Thank you!
What's New in Version 3.1.1
The features you were missing are back and we've fix sorting crash:
• The poster is back on screen of each TV Show.
• The poster-as-a-transition no longer slow down browsing your shows.
• You can tap on the poster to see it big and read the synopsis of the show.
• The landscape mode is back and more beautiful than ever.
• The app no longer crash when sorting the shows alphabetically.
• Fixes the bugs in Support section.
• Crash on startup.
Disappointed with the adds 😠
Update: love the moved from the developer to explain the reason for the ads. I do agree that he should've given us the opportunity to decide if we wanted to upgrade or not. He has since given us the chance to downgrade to the adless app. Great move from the dev. The new icon and look of the app in my personal opinion needs improvement but given the circumstances I agree with his decision to charge for ads and I myself are helping him out.
This add works perfectly it does what it's supposed to do, it reminds me of my tv shows and I can keep track of what I've seen or not. However there was a very bad update made. They turned an awesome app into a sort of awesome one with a big but. The update added ads and now it requires a $1-2 in app purchase to remove them after I already paid $2 to get the app in the first place😕 it would not bug me as much if they were just a banner that did not open but every so often I swipe in the wrong spot and the app opens up and it's annoying. Also, the new icon is HORRIBLE.
Almost fixed it - not quite, moving on
This was a good app for keeping track of the shows you watch, but the latest update adds advertisements to an already paid app and you're required to pay again to remove the ads. The developer tried to put a band-aid on the blowback from users by re-releasing the older, pre-updated version of the app. But I have 20-something shows in my list of programs I watch. So to use the older app, I would have to manually add all of those shows again and update each and every show with which episodes I have watched - all over again. In the developer's apology/explanation letter for the update, he states that he has to make money as a developer, which I understand, but don't penalize your existing users like this - we've already paid once. Now, to get out of viewing ads in migrating to the old app, we're forced to do a lot of additional work to keep using your app. Sadly, I don't think you thought your upgrade strategy through all the way. You should have released a new app instead of upsetting your loyal users. No thank you - I'm looking to one of your competitor's apps to replace yours. Goodbye.
Set and forget
I love this app because it saves me time. I can look through it to remind myself of shows I want to watch. I can see if there are episodes I haven't watched yet. I like being able to se when the next episode will air. It would be a huge pain to do this for each show on the web. This app also makes my use of on-demand shows more efficient. I used to scroll through the slow menus to figure out if a new episode is available, but now I cam just look at the app to see if a new episode has aired. If not, there's no point in checking the on-demand listings. The interface is well designed, simple, and smooth. Nicely done!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: David Attias
- © 2013 David Attias
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad Free Upgrade$1.99