TVEyes - Broadcast Monitoring and Search for TV and Radio
By TVEyes, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Puts the power of the TVEyes professional broadcast monitoring service in the palm of your hand. Monitor and search by keyword and phrase, and play clips for US and global broadcast TV and radio. Free for TVEyes Media Monitoring Suite subscribers. Just download the app, login and go!
IMPORTANT: To use this app you must have an active TVEyes Media Monitoring Suite subscription (MMS is a professional service, not intended for consumers).
- Instant ad-hoc TV and radio search for any keyword or phrase
- Display results from your MMS watch list
- Play video and audio clips within moments of broadcast and from 30+ days of history
- Transcripts included via closed caption or speech-to-text
- Share clips by email (internal use only)
- View trends in coverage, display results by day
- US broadcast TV coverage for all 210 US DMAs, major cable and radio
- International broadcast TV coverage for UK, Australia, Canada and China, as well as major markets in - - Europe, Latin America and the Middle East
- Database continuously updated in real-time; 30+ days of history
- No additional cost for TVEyes MMS subscribers
Connect with us
Please send bug reports, suggestions and comments to email@example.com so we can include your ideas in our next version, or message us on twitter @TVEyesinc.
It's a start
Video playback worked for me, however I stopped the generate clip function after waiting a few minutes, I was tired of waiting for it to complete. Also my last search term is covered by the bottom border and logout button, if I scroll up I can see it briefly but then it goes back down and I can't select it. It would be nice to have more advanced searching capabilities or the ability to add/modify search terms. When I click on a term it shows 3 stories, but when I click on the bar graph above the date it doesn't display any stories for that day. Let's hope they are already working on the next release.
Video playback not working
App has potential, but kind of pointless if you can't review your clips. Also, it is a bit buggy navigating.