By Luis Fernandes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TvhClient will enable your iPhone or iPad to easily perform your TVHeadend common daily tasks and allow you to watch your channels on your device.
TvhClient allows you to remotely control the TVHeadend server - a DVB receiver, DVR and streaming server.
The app relies on real-time data it retrieves from the TVHeadend server allowing you to accomplish several tasks, including:
* view the channel's streaming video in-app or launch a third party video application,
* list channels,
* view channel's EPGs,
* search by program title,
* start, schedule and playback recordings (DVR),
* check alternative times for any show scheduled,
* view the log / status of the server
* browse your muxes and playback any of them without a channel
Supported Tvheadend versions: 3.2 and up.
Transcoding is supported in TVHeadend 4.x versions using TVHeadend's profiles.
** For support (or crashes!) contact me at email@example.com or join http://chat.tvhclient.com.
The app supports sending video stream url directly to: VLC, Oplayer, Buzz Player, GoodPlayer, Ace Player, nPlayer and remotely to Kodi (TvhClient does not support passwords in webinterface!). If you know other apps that work well with TVHeadend and want them added, contact me via e-mail.
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Fix iPad crash in EPG screen.
Updated MobileVLCKit to 3.0.0a44
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 3.2.5
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish
- Seller: Luis Fernandes
- © 2014-2017 Luis Fernandes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Apple TV Full App$4.99
- Llama Thanks$0.99
- Whale of Thanks$2.99