De Charter Communications
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! With the Spectrum TV App, you can enjoy up to 250 live TV channels and up to 30,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 150 live channels and up to 20,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. (See note on availability below.)
TURN ANY ROOM INTO A TV ROOM
Your subscription to Spectrum TV turns your device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming anywhere in your home when connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network. Watch movies from your bedroom, take cooking shows with you to the kitchen or catch up with the news from your breakfast table.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
• Filter live TV by category, sort by channel number, network names or program titles and quickly recall recently watched channels.
• Create a personalized guide by setting favorite channels.
• Search by title, person or sports team anywhere in the app.
CONTROL YOUR TV and DVR
Depending on your service area and equipment, you can use your phone or tablet to:
• Change TV channels on your Spectrum receiver.
• Record your favorite TV shows and movies.
• Delete and modify DVR recordings individually or by series.
• Play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
• Give your Spectrum receivers nicknames to help you know which one you're scheduling recordings on (go to Settings).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
When you turn on Parental Controls and set a PIN, you can block shows by channel or rating. You'll need to turn on Parental Controls for each device your household uses, but the channel and rating blocks you set up apply across all devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
• Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home.
• A Spectrum username and password are required. If you don't have one, you can create one at www.spectrum.net/login.
• A WiFi or cellular network connection (data charges from your carrier may apply).
• Device requirements: iPhone (4S or newer), iPad (2 or newer), or iPod touch (5th gen or newer) running iOS 8 or above.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously. You can send us your feedback in Settings. If you need help, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every channel available on the Spectrum TV App. Channel availability also varies by market.
Novedades de la versión 5.12
◦ We made it easier to see what titles are available when you're on the go.
◦ You're now free to skip forward (10 seconds) and back (10 seconds) while watching most On Demand titles.
◦ We fixed a couple of buttons that weren't working quite right.
◦ Your network schedule was only showing 7 days, instead of 14. We fixed that.
◦ A few network logos went missing, but we brought them back.
Reseñas de usuarios
Feel bad for the people having issues
Personally, I think the television side of the app has come along way from the old one. It does need additional detail in certain areas like program info, more on demand content for shows like ridiculousness and cheaters. Even though I do love the fact that I can watch power at 12:00 am on Sunday morning, so the app really has its pros. They need to find a way to develop payment options and provide account info/ details somewhere throughout the app like the old one. For the most part with a decent internet connection, the app is pretty fantastic at times. Would be lying if I said it still didn't need a lot of work. But it serves it purpose for the most part.
New name same terrible service
Naturally I was not surprised when I went to the reviews for spectrums app to find that it was getting mostly terrible reviews. After cutting the cable cord with spectrum because of ridiculous price hikes I then was talked into trying the new streaming app. I was first lied to about available services that are not available. The first time I tried the app, naturally it did not work and after spending an hour on the phone with spectrum, with four different people, I realized that they didn't have a clue for the most part how it worked or what was available. More importantly I have been miss lead and lied to about how and where it can be used.. In its promotion it says that it works with Samsung smart TVs. Then I find out it wouldn't work with my model. It's time to take a legislative action against this company and its monopoly.
Guide and Time
For the most part it works OK. However, the guide is in Central time. In El Paso we are in .mountain Time. Technical Assistance can only tell me that I don't have the time set right on my iPAD. I know for a fact that the time is correct. The guide doesn't list all the channels that are available. There are quite a few more channels displayed on the TV with the remote. Even after today's update nothing has changed. Still no change after six years of trying. Still displays times for Central Time. In El Paso we are still in Mountain Time. Until the app is corrected to reflect the correct time ( Mountain) for those of us in the Mountain Time Zone, it doesn't deserve better than two stars.
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado : 09/08/2017
- Versión: 5.12
- Tamaño: 78.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- © 2016 Charter Communications
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.