Por Time Warner Cable
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and soon you’ll get to know us by the name Spectrum. This app is for customers in the former Time Warner Cable service area.
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iOS device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide by title, person or sports team
- See every way to watch all on a single page both live and On Demand
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV guide by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iOS device to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only)
- Change TV channels on your DVR or cable box with your iPhone or iPad
- Block shows by channel or rating, right on your iOS device. Set-up a PIN and temporarily remove blocks in a snap.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi or cellular data connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4S or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 9 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
Novedades de la versión 4.5.3
As always, we’re working to improve your experience by fixing bugs, including:
- Resolved an issue that prevented some people from accessing the On Demand section of the app.
Reseñas de usuarios
Customer service is in India, and they use help files, no real education or experience. If the help files dont help, about 30-40 min later, they elevate you back to the us and then the blame game starts.... 10 years of endless issues, and now its worse, and always my fault. Too many users per cluster, your app wont work during peak hours or during professional sports showing! They removed most of my channels!!!!! its almost worth saying screw it and going with satellite as Verizon is locked out of my area. Its crazy, across the street has it, and the street behind me, but they refuse to tell u why u can not hook into the fiber optic running in my alley less then 30 feet from my house and play excuses until the cows come home and refuse to allow access to my one lonely block!!!! Big corp and you, only this is not a David and Goliath story!!!!! U will lose and get ripped off!!!! And be blamed when its a smoke screen to take ur attn away from them and make u hang up in anger so they get rid of u!!!!! Watch urself!!! Rip off alert!!!!!!
Apple OS upgrade
TWC app not compatible with latest Apple OS upgrade. App opens, channel is found, but only still picture. Nothing will load. Spoke with TWC app support and they are aware of issue and trying to fix. I hate Apple upgrades! I can't blame TWC as this app for me has always run perfectly which is why the 5 star. I knew I shouldn't of done the Apple upgrade.
Terrible! Lost Most Channels / Not Loading
0 stars. Channel numbers 2 through 36 all gone. A big chunk of higher number channels are also missing. I can no longer watch ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS, etc. Many channels that were available with On Demand have key locks. Also, On Demand is unavailable a lot of the time.
Latest Update made everything worse. For weeks all Starter TV channels were missing (2-36 ABC, CBS, etc. and many more) But, at least I had the Standard channels that were not also Starter channels. Now, I have nothing. Now it is stuck "Loading."
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado : 12/10/2016
- Versión: 4.5.3
- Tamaño: 84.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.