Por Time Warner Cable
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iOS device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide by title, person or sports team
- See every way to watch all on a single page both live and On Demand
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV guide by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iOS device to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only)
- Change TV channels on your DVR or cable box with your iPhone or iPad
- Block shows by channel or rating, right on your iOS device. Set-up a PIN and temporarily remove blocks in a snap.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi or cellular data connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4S or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 9 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
Novedades de la versión 4.4.1
As part of our goal to continually improve your experience, we’ve fixed more bugs.
Reseñas de usuarios
Every update make it less functional?
Updated update: now it won't let you schedule a recording from the app, and there are no longer any descriptions of what a TV show episode is about.
Update: this latest version removes those uses that were nice--quickly checking info about a show (now takes forever) and changing the channel (which it no longer does at all). I have to wonder if they've fixed the stability of the app, but since it's not much help I probably won't be finding out.
When this app decides to work, I generally use it as a TV guide--to know what's on which channel. I could watch the few channels that Time Warner has decided I can view (but only at home) but I don't do that very often. I have used it to set up a recording once or twice. The biggest thing with this app is that it will randomly decide that it doesn't want to work, and will tell me "can't connect at this time." Then when it decides to connect again, I need to look up my password and log in again. I don't know why reliability is so hard. Suddenly this morning, some channels have disappeared from the app. They still show up on the TV. I would give this app less than 1 star if I could!
I personally feel that recording on the guide and the scheduling feature on this app is very confusing. I'm really good with technology and apps, but this one is just too confusing for me. The episode's details are gone, and it's hard to keep track of what episode you clicked on when you searched a show. I would explain what else is confusing, but to save time, the whole thing is confusing. I would also like to see picture in picture available, especially on iPads. That would be very helpful because then i can watch my show while getting work done and not having to pick between the two. Also, the shows available on non-home wifi/cellular shouldn't be so limited. 95% of the shows on there I haven't heard of, and the other 5% I have heard of, but they are awful shows. Please expand our show/movie options, because you aren't the ones watching it, we are. Otherwise, it's just a waste of data and time.
Haven't used previous versions but...
Not sure what the negative reviews are about. Maybe Verizon employees. This app is actually pretty stellar. I've only used the current version as of this writing, and don't have an Apple TV so have no use for AirPlay support, but it does basically everything I personally could hope for, and things like picture/stream quality are as one should expect (crisp/high definition, and instantly loading). The UI is both very nice looking and user friendly, and features are nice as well. I can watch/delete recorded programs, stream live tv and ondemand, view program guide, and so on.
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado : 04/08/2016
- Versión: 4.4.1
- Tamaño: 59.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.