De Time Warner Cable
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV mini-guide by genre, sort by network or program title and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iPhone or iPad to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Change TV channels using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- TWC TV offers channel blocking. To learn how to activate parental controls, tap "settings," then parental control. To restrict all access to TWC TV, please remember to sign out by tapping "settings", then sign out.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi Internet connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4 or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 7 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.0.0
- On iPhone, an improved live TV interface makes scrolling the mini guide easier. The video preview window means you don’t miss a minute of your show, or take the guide full screen by dragging the header bar up. Rotate your phone to take the show full screen.
- Quickly tune to recently watched channels by swiping video to the left.
- Stream selected live TV and On Demand content on any cellular carrier (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard cellular data charges apply.
- Sort live streaming channels by local channel number by tapping the filter icon.
Reseñas de clientes
Wonderful Update For TWCTV
Many people do not understand that TWC isn't the one who decides what content is available outside the home... It's the content owners that limit TWC to inside the home. There are a LOT of restrictions networks and content owners place on Cable/Satellite companies. This latest update to TWCTV includes a live TV preview window when scrolling through what's currently on and slightly faster authentication upon opening the app. The live TV feature now works on all major U.S. cellular providers with about 25 channels and a large on demand library available out of the home. I use this app daily at home and the features/benefits it provides to supplement my Cable TV service is superior to similar apps I've used through AT&T U-Verse and DirecTV in the past. The app developers seem to always bugs at a minimum. Others who complain about a choppy picture may need to contact TWC for a service appointment for their Internet. I have never had issues except for very minor errors which seem to always occur late at night (maintenance window hours). I'll keep giving this 5-Stars until I see otherwise.
One of the worst apps I have ever used. Even calling it an app is being generous. I cannot go more than 30 seconds without getting a "loading" message. Live tv is impossible to watch. In the off chance that I can go more than 30 seconds without a loading message, the audio gets so out of sync that it isn't even funny. On demand isn't any better. It doesn't matter if I'm using wifi or 4G, I get non-stop loading messages.
And requiring the garbage service you morons call "internet" in order to watch any live tv, except for a handful of crappy channels, is ridiculous. If I'm sitting at home wanting to watch tv, why in the hell would I grab my phone instead of the remote???????
This "company" can't get anything right.
BIG IMPROVEMENT TWC
Probably the best improvement TWC could have made to this app. It seems to run just as stable as it did before. Being able to swipe between recently viewed channels and line channels up sequentially while viewing is intuitive to channel surfing on your TV. I love this update so much that I'm giving a 5 star rating to this app. And, I hardly EVER give reviews. NOW IF TWC WILL ADD THE ABILITY TO LOG INTO THE CABLE NETWORK PROVIDER SECTION OF THE CARTOON NETWORK APP IL BE TOTALLY HAPPY WITH TWC!!! BRAVO !!!
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado: 15/07/2015
- Versión: 4.0.0
- Tamaño: 44.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.