By Time Warner Cable
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV mini-guide by genre, sort by network or program title and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iPhone or iPad to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Change TV channels using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- TWC TV offers channel blocking. To learn how to activate parental controls, tap "settings," then parental control. To restrict all access to TWC TV, please remember to sign out by tapping "settings", then sign out.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi Internet connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4 or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 7 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Bug fixes
Does not start where I left off
Majority of the time, when I close the app mod way in a on demand show/movie, it doesnt save where i stopped which means i have to watch the show/movie again from the beginning because there is no fast forward option. I end up not watching the end of the show or movie because it would be a waste. Another problem ist favorites keep getting deleted or reset which means i have to keep putting my favorites in. Also the guide does not match what is played on the live tv part. The guide is correct but what is playing is something completely different. Idk why i waste my time with this app
Better & better, but...
This newer version looks so beautiful. Even before these latest updates I've never really had any major problem. It just kills me that this app still hasn't updated for iPhone 6 and 6plus screens. It would be so much more nicer and you guys would definitely get the fifth star. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Doesn't record/solve conflicts
I try to schedule a new recording and it tells me an error occurred. It says the same thing for when I click on a conflict and try to see the shows that a creating the conflict. It is very frustrating, especially when I am not at home and want to schedule something on the go. Also, optimize this for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 04, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.