By Charter Communications
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! With the Spectrum TV App, you can enjoy up to 250 live TV channels and up to 30,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 150 live channels and up to 20,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. (See note on availability below.)
TURN ANY ROOM INTO A TV ROOM
Your subscription to Spectrum TV turns your device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming anywhere in your home when connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network. Watch movies from your bedroom, take cooking shows with you to the kitchen or catch up with the news from your breakfast table.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
• Filter live TV by category, sort by channel number, network names or program titles and quickly recall recently watched channels.
• Create a personalized guide by setting favorite channels.
• Search by title, person or sports team anywhere in the app.
CONTROL YOUR TV and DVR
Depending on your service area and equipment, you can use your phone or tablet to:
• Change TV channels on your Spectrum receiver.
• Record your favorite TV shows and movies.
• Delete and modify DVR recordings individually or by series.
• Play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
• Give your Spectrum receivers nicknames to help you know which one you're scheduling recordings on (go to Settings).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
When you turn on Parental Controls and set a PIN, you can block shows by channel or rating. You'll need to turn on Parental Controls for each device your household uses, but the channel and rating blocks you set up apply across all devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
• Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home.
• A Spectrum username and password are required. If you don't have one, you can create one at www.spectrum.net/login.
• A WiFi or cellular network connection (data charges from your carrier may apply).
• Device requirements: iPhone (4S or newer), iPad (2 or newer), or iPod touch (5th gen or newer) running iOS 8 or above.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously. You can send us your feedback in Settings. If you need help, please reach out to email@example.com.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every channel available on the Spectrum TV App. Channel availability also varies by market.
What's New in Version 5.19
• We added animation to the tab bar icons because it looks better that way.
• We fixed a bug that caused the app to crash sometimes when On Demand titles were playing.
Look this service is just amazing ya there are some bugs here and there and some things that needs improvements but a lot of these bad review are old and need to be updated since the app has come along way and had many fixes since these bad reviews. Ya there are some changes I would like to see too but I don’t rate the app bad bc it doesn’t have what I want.
I really encourage ppl to try it out and rate it for yourself and ppl come on update your post after updates are made to the app.
I have been using this app since launch had a few issues here and there each update fixed an issue now for last like 3 months I’ve had no problems what so ever with the app I’d say about 99% of the bad reviews are just user error not the app.
I have this app on my all of Apple devices and on a roku stick. It never opens and just crashes every time I try to use it. My iPad is the only thing that works and even then it doesn’t work unless I am away from home. I talked with tech support and they said “It’s a known issue” and that they were “working on it”. So basically, they said that I was on my own and they don’t know what the hell is wrong. I’m angry because I cannot watch the channels I am paying for and that I can’t come home and relax by watching TV. This app is seriously garbage.
Very limited use.....
Since you must be hooked up to Spectrum Internet to watch the stations you can’t otherwise get on local TV when you are away from home.
It was described to me by Charter Spectrum as a way to watch your Charter stations when you are not at home. Sadly it isn’t especially if you want to watch a sports event. Stations you pay a premium for at home aren’t available when you are away from home. For me this app is nearly useless and only a selling point until you try to use it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 5.19
- Size: 76.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- © 2016 Charter Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.