By Charter Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and you’ll get to know us as Spectrum. This Spectrum TV app is for all customers in all service areas.
Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! Enjoy up to 300 live TV channels and up to 25,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when connected to your Spectrum Internet home WiFi network. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 120 live channels and up to 17,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. (See note on availability below.)
TURN ANY ROOM INTO A TV ROOM
Your subscription to Spectrum TV turns your device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming anywhere in your home when connected to your Spectrum Internet home WiFi network. Watch movies from your bedroom, take cooking shows with you to the kitchen or catch up on the news from your breakfast table.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
- Filter live TV by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels.
- Create a personalized guide by setting favorite channels.
- Search by title, person or sports team anywhere in the app.
CONTROL YOUR TV AND DVR
Depending on your service area and equipment, you can use your phone or tablet to:
- Change TV channels on your Spectrum receiver.
- Record your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Delete and modify DVR recordings individually or by series.
- Play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Give your Spectrum receivers nicknames to help you know which one you're scheduling recordings on (go to Settings).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
When you turn on Parental Controls and set a PIN, you can block shows by channel or rating. You'll need to turn on Parental Controls for each device your household uses, but the channel and rating blocks you set up apply across all devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you're connected to a Spectrum Internet home WiFi network.
- A Spectrum username and password are required. If you don’t have one, you can create one at Spectrum.net/login.
- Device requirements: iPhone (4S or newer), iPad (2 or newer) or iPod touch (5th gen or newer) running iOS 8 or above.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help, please reach out and send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Spectrum TV app. Channel availability also varies by market.
What's New in Version 5.7
• When opening the app, Live TV volume is now set to mute. To turn sound on, tap the speaker icon or use the volume buttons on your device.
• You can now sort channels by network name in Guide.
• We recently added a Feedback section in Settings.
• As always, we're working to improve your experience by fixing bugs.
Since Spectrum took over the app is as bad as bad could be. Don't waste your time on this app.
If I could give it a ZERO I would
Terrible app. Has been down for almost 24 hours!!!!
Live TV dead for days and days
The TWC app was ok. The Spectrum app was ok for a while but has now been totally dead and worthless for more than four days.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 79.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- © 2016 Charter Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.