By Charter Communications Operations, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are now one company, and you’ll get to know us as Spectrum. This Spectrum TV app is for all customers in all service areas.
Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! Enjoy up to 300 live TV channels and up to 25,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when connected to your Spectrum Internet home WiFi network. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 120 live channels and up to 17,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. (See note on availability below.)
TURN ANY ROOM INTO A TV ROOM
Your subscription to Spectrum TV turns your device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming anywhere in your home when connected to your Spectrum Internet home WiFi network. Watch movies from your bedroom, take cooking shows with you to the kitchen or catch up on the news from your breakfast table.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
- Filter live TV by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels.
- Create a personalized guide by setting favorite channels.
- Search by title, person or sports team anywhere in the app.
CONTROL YOUR TV AND DVR
Depending on your service area and equipment, you can use your phone or tablet to:
- Change TV channels on your Spectrum receiver.
- Record your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Delete and modify DVR recordings individually or by series.
- Play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Give your Spectrum receivers nicknames to help you know which one you're scheduling recordings on (go to Settings).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
When you turn on Parental Controls and set a PIN, you can block shows by channel or rating. You'll need to turn on Parental Controls for each device your household uses, but the channel and rating blocks you set up apply across all devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you're connected to a Spectrum Internet home WiFi network.
- A Spectrum username and password are required. If you don’t have one, you can create one at Spectrum.net/login.
- Device requirements: iPhone (4S or newer), iPad (2 or newer) or iPod touch (5th gen or newer) running iOS 8 or above.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help, please reach out and send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Spectrum TV app. Channel availability also varies by market.
What's New in Version 5.1
• We recently renamed “Saved for Later” to “Watchlist” in On Demand > My Library.
• Also, you can now touch and hold to edit your recent Live TV channels.
When this app was TWC I never had issues , now that spectrum has taken over none of the apps on my smart tv or Apple phones work anymore.. I called customer service twice this week and I still have the same issues . The app opens but keeps displaying the same message " some channels are available when connected to other wifi networks. Connected to your spectrum internet service for full channel lineup". But I am on my spectrum wifi .. I called customer spent over 1 hour with them the 1st night and it still didn't work . On the 2nd night I spent almost 90 minutes it worked for 5 minutes and turn off again.. if spectrum cannot correct the app issue I will have to leave another company that can accommodate our needs ..
An update was definitely needed. Better layout and ease of use. A bit buggy still but the biggest problem comes from the account options. I don't see a "manage account " option and therefore I have to exit and use the browser as opposed to before I could access everything charter related. May be next update?
Got it to work!
After 45min of messing with this app got it to work on my iPhone and iPad that being said works great so far looks likes they got some bugs out! They need to fix the log on/in problem tho so if you have an ipad4 mini or iPhone 6s it does work just got to futz wit it!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 96.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Charter Communications Operations, LLC
- © 2016 Charter Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.