By Time Warner Cable
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV mini-guide by genre, sort by network or program title and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iPhone or iPad to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Change TV channels using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- TWC TV offers channel blocking. To learn how to activate parental controls, tap "settings," then parental control. To restrict all access to TWC TV, please remember to sign out by tapping "settings", then sign out.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi Internet connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4 or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 7 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Addresses iOS 9 related issue
The five star reviews have to be fake. If you accidentally close out of the app while watching something ondemand, get ready to start at the beginning without being able to fast forward. I think they originally disabled the ff function to ensure that commercials would be seen... But there aren't even commercials on this show that I'm watching. I pay TWC a lot of money. Finding less and less reason to.
Yeah, it is cool that I can watch cable on mobile devices, but they need to stay up to date with their tech. You can't opt out of the onDemand feature (last time I asked) so in my opinion it needs to work right.
I don't know why this app has so many bad reviews. I think a bunch of snobby kids got on here and wanted to complain. I don't anything to compare this to but I have no problems with it and I love this app! Five stars all the way.
Have to be in range
I don't like the fact that if you are not near your TWC box that you can't see all channels, only the ones available. The available channel are really bad. If you are near the box, you can access the channels you are subscribed to. I only got this for NFL but I can't see any because I am not in range, pretty pointless to me.👎🏽
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time Warner Cable Inc.
- © Time Warner Cable
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.