Tweet Keeper – Save, Search, and Export Twitter Posts
By Gestell, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily save, search, export, and rediscover tweets with Tweet Keeper.
SAVE TWEETS PERMANENTLY
Twitter only allows you to retrieve 3200 tweets. Start creating a permanent archive immediately so your tweets aren't lost. Tweet Keeper retrieves the most recent 3200 tweets and then adds new tweets to the existing archive. Save your own tweets, and anyone else's you find of interest, up to eight accounts total.
- Quickly search all stored tweets.
- Great for finding and rediscovering old posts wherever you are.
- Provides searching capability not available through Twitter.
- Export an archive of tweets in plain text, spreadsheet, and raw JSON formats.
- Email, print, or open saved tweets in another app.
- Rediscover old tweets by viewing five random tweets from a user's archive.
- Have fun experiencing tweets from the past.
- Works with public and private accounts.
- Universal app. Single app works on iPhone and iPad.
- Open any saved tweet in supported full-featured Twitter clients, such as the official Twitter app and Tweetbot.
- Super easy to use. Optimized for saving, searching, and exporting tweets, Tweet Keeper is simple and uncluttered. Other Twitter functions are left to full-featured Twitter clients.
For complete details on Tweet Keeper, visit http://tweetkeeperapp.com
What's New in Version 3.1
- Adds full support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Adds native support for iOS 8 (iOS 7 is no longer supported)
- Various improvements and bug fixes
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gestell, LLC
- © 2015 Gestell, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.