Tweetbot 4 for Twitter
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tweetbot is a wonderful Twitter client that’s powerful and a joy to use. Sync your timeline across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac (Tweetbot for Mac also available in the Mac App Store). Mute tweets by users, hashtags, tweet sources, or keywords (including regex). 3rd Party support for image, video, read later, and timeline sync services. Tweetbot also has all the features you’d expect in a full-featured Twitter client like lists and direct messages, and others you wouldn’t like the statistics view, a night theme for low-light reading, and much more.
What’s New in Version 4:
- iPad Support (Universal)
- Landscape Support on iPhone and iPad
- New Statistics and Activity View.
- New Column View in Landscape on iPad and the iPhone 6+
- Split View Multi-tasking on iPad
- More Granular Mute Filter Settings
- Quick Reply from Notifications
- Safari View Controller with Support for Content Blockers
- Improved User Profiles
- Improved Status Detail
- Refreshed User Interface
- Many Optimizations Under the Hood
Statistics and Activity View.
Enjoy keeping track of how popular your tweets are or how many new followers you get each day? Fall in love with the new Statistics view. Watch your tweets get faved and retweeted in real time (on a WiFi network), and see your daily global activity graph grow over the last 7 days. See all of the recent activity happening on your account in real time on the Activity view. Watch people follow, mention, retweet, fave, and quote you live.
Column View on iPad and iPhone 6+.
Tweetbot just got a lot more powerful with the new column view. Just rotate your iPad or iPhone 6+ to landscape and have a column dedicated to a list, search result, mentions, statistics, or activity stream.
Other Notable Features:
- Support for 3rd party services
- Add multiple accounts
- Powerful mute filters
- Push notifications
- Customizable navigation (iPhone)
- Save and edit tweet drafts
- Edit and view lists
- Wi-Fi timeline streaming
- Timeline sync across multiple devices
- Night theme for low-light reading
- Smart gestures to quickly access tweet details, reply, retweet and favorite.
- Status display customization
What's New in Version 4.8
- If you accidentally tap the status bar and scroll to the top of your timeline, you can now tap it again to return to your last read location.
- Better line spacing in Tweets that contain emoji.
- Better support for new iOS 11 Arabic font.
Best. Twitter. App. Ever.
I’ve tried all of the mainstream (and some not so mainstream) Twitter apps since 2010. Then Tweetbot launched in 2011 and I’ve been using it ever since. Tweetbot always keeps my place between devices. It supported 280 character tweets the day after Twitter made them available to everyone. And now, if I accidentally tap on the status bar (which I’ve done before) and zoom past all of my unread tweets, I can just tap the status bar again. Not only does this bring me back to where I left off, it also restores the unread count in the upper right hand corner.
The latest update is amazing!
The latest feature of tapping again on the status bar to scroll back down if you accidentally tapped on it is amazing! Thank you!
You wanted the best you got the best
Since many users and I have long asked for a remember last position function I am writing a new review:
BEST UPDATE EVER.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tapbots
- © 2012-2017 Tapbots LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.