Tweetbot for Twitter
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & Windows.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or windows and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don’t want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Adjustments to large thumbnail aspect ratios
- Added menu item, "View > Enter/Exit Full Screen" (10.11 or later)
- Fixed the quoted tweet color issue when you reply to a tweet that contains quoted tweet
- Fixed the issue where control+enter to add a new line would add strange characters
- Fixed the issue where when you held down the up arrow, it wouldn't scroll to the top tweet properly
- Fixed an issue where the app could ask you multiple times for permission to access your location
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 23, 2015
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tapbots
- © 2012-2015 Tapbots LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor