Tweetbot for Twitter
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed the issue where large image thumbnails could be blurry
- Fixed the issue where clicking on usernames or links in a status detail or direct message would not work
- Fixed the issue where using command-w to close tweet window could leave the username/hashtag completion popup on the screen
- Visual fixes to the profile view when it animates
- Fixed the issue where dragging the main window from retina to non-retina screen would draw the window frame incorrectly
Could you make the icon more horizontal?
I'm thinking of removing this app from my dock because the icon is too vertical. I'd prefer if it was more square or round, or if it took up more horizontal space. It just looks weird and sticks out now, especially with the pointy top. Ruins the feng shui. Except for that it's a great app.
When will iPad version get updated?