Tweetbot for Twitter
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & Windows.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or windows and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don’t want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
What's New in Version 2.4.6
- Fixed issue where closing main window would stop the dock icon from updating.
- Fixed issue where time not showing up on reply/conversation tweets in status detail.
- Fixes issue where you swipe to show tweet detail and then swipe back and hovering over timeline again doesn't show action overlay buttons until you scroll.
- If you have a twitter user/tweet url you'd like to open in Tweetbot you can now paste it into the search field in the search tab.
- Fixed issue with 'Go to User' where typing a username could take you to a random user.
- Fixed issue where you could duplicate Topics popovers.
There’s one feature of the offical Twitter app, both on iOS and the Mac versions, that is keeping me from using Tweetbot full time…the ability for videos and GIFs to autoplay. I havne’t seen that feature yet in Tweetbot, and wondering if it’s coming. To at least have the option, would be great. Not sure if it’s even possible. Otherwise, Tweetbot is terrific and best Twitter client out there.
Much better than the twitter app/website, no ads/less clutter.
Fantastic app with fatal flaw: no dark mode!
This is the best way to read Twitter on Mac… Or it would be, if it offered a Night/Dark Mode like the iOS app does. Very disappointing! I’d save my money until they update the app. It’s 2017, we shouldn’t have to look at blaring white screens anymore.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 28, 2017
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tapbots
- © 2012-2017 Tapbots LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor