By Alessandro Marino
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
🐤 😜 😄 🎵 🌇 🌃 🇮🇹
#tweetIt is the only app that reminds you to write what you are doing through the notifications directly to your iPhone/iPod Touch.
The app has:
- An integrated system to tweet the music you're listening with your iPhone/iPod Touch and automatically adding the cover (if any) and the hashtag #nowplaying.
- 2 pages (14 tweet) settable from user.
- You can select a photo from the library or take it with the camera and upload it with just two tap on the touch screen.
- A series of preset phrases and hashtags you not have to type and save time.
- Connect with your Twitter page to read the tweet of people you're following.
- Trend topics of US*, UK*, Germany*, France*, Italy* and world.
- Search on Twitter*.
- Choose the sound of notification*.
- Chance to set a password to access the app*.
- Retina display compatible.
This is only the first version of the application, but as you can see very promising.
Please note that your suggestions are very important to me, and you can write me directly on Twitter.
🐤 😜 😄 🎵 🌇 🌃 🇮🇹
*Service available after buy the Pro upgrade and/or trend topics.
What's New in Version 1.12
- Added the link to the youtube video when you tweet your #nowplaying music throught the "Media" page.
i dig it
only thing i don't dig.. there isn't a place that shows who has mentioned you/retweeted you/started following you, like on the "connect" tab on the twitter app.
will probably only use this for the little music feature. :)
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 17, 2012
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Alessandro Marino
- © 2012 Alessandro Marino
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO upgrade$0.99
- Trend topics and search$0.99