Twilight Pioneers：Dragon ARena is an AR game based on NetEase's first mobile VR action adventure game production which tells an Oriental fantasy Story.
It is a story about a dragon soul controller fighting with the Dark Lord.
This Story Inspired by the ancient Chinese traditional culture, "Shuanglongxizhu" and "longqushui".
The game will restore the sea and sky scene and the details of swimming dragon, by building a realistic game screen in the real world.
Development team is one of Netease elite development team, those whom have a very rich experience in game development
UI interface operation is the main mode of operation. The game combines the virtual and the real world to build a new three-dimensional battlefield.Players can create a harmonious and interesting game world in their debris time,and also will have a good game experience.
Through the ARKIT technology, the game scene is directly projected to the real world, so that the combination of virtual and reality performance situation will increase the mobile client game performance.
Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
A fine game otherwise, but the English translation is so terrible I couldn’t understand the tutorial.
Hard to control but incredibly beautiful game!
The game in itself is truly a work of art. When Playing this game I really do feel like the future is in the palm of my hands. There are a couple problems I should address. 1) The controls are not exactly user friendly and I think a touch control would suite this game better because the virtual joystick is just too hard to maneuver correctly. 2) Maybe this is due to lack of audience at the moment but the multiplayer feature will not work on my device (6s). All in all, this game is a spectacular showcase of the potential of ar and I applaud the developers and their team for bringing us this groundbreaking experience.
I downloaded this game today and have played a few matches so far. My early impressions are the graphics and AR capability are beautiful and really a breakthrough for Apple, but the controls are very difficult to use. Turning your dragon doesn’t work well and they do not specify which dragon is yours at game start. There is an invisible electric field you will crash into killing your dragon if you get too far from the playing field and I cannot get my dragon to avoid it by turning.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 354.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.